Update 1.8 Discussion Thread

Comments

• SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    @Overwatcher @C_Lloyd

"Building cost and upgrade duration have been adjusted and fixed"

Which building costs were decreased? I was waiting to upgrade my farms but it looks like the amount of tomatoes stayed the same (860K for lvl 9).
  • 1KrazyKanuck1KrazyKanuck Member Posts: 26
    I thought they were adjusting building prices.....the ones I have left to upgrade still haven't got cheaper. Still getting weapons 3 levels lower than my level 17 fighters.
  • RocketmanRocketman Member Posts: 227
    It worked for me for about 10 mins and it's saying it's in maintenance again. And no max for supplies is so stupid. What about the millions we all spent upgrading the supplies storage.
    Survivor420
  • 1KrazyKanuck1KrazyKanuck Member Posts: 26
    Lmaorofl back under Maintenence again.....
    Survivor420
  • SoLDieRDaPSoLDieRDaP Member Posts: 53
    edited March 2016
    @1KrazyKanuck Yes for those who can not get on

• MoDMoD Member Posts: 10
    hmm, i bought the bundle blind as before the maintenance it showed max tomatoes. now dumb me did expect it stayed the same as for my teammates who got full supplies.... come on....
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066

Lmaorofl back under Maintenence again.....

Because many of us were stuck in a loading loop ;)
    rgerkman
  • HAHAHAHAHA! Hillarious, epic!
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    can you just roll it back to 1.7 and let us play.. then fix the 1.8 before re-releasing it again..

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    Seriously? Mid-challenge, rec survivor levels changed?
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Ok guys, even though it shows no max on supplies or xp, it's obviously just a display error. Both still have 'progress' bars that indicate a maximum. You'll notice that TG progress bar no longer fills up.

So far I think the update is good overall... The biggest thing is them doing the exact opposite of what we had previously requested regarding the maximum zoom out factor at camp. I'd much rather have clipped icons on my walker pit than a claustrophobic camp that I can't zoom out. I had SPECIFICALLY laid out my camp so I could manage it/shoot zombies at my walls without having to move the screen. Now that's impossible.
    blynknz
  • ZKillerDKZKillerDK Member Posts: 41
    Just got back in.
    Managed to buy two bundle packages and collect, and then another fri**** maintenance!
    I hope it's for preparing for a 1 gas event + some other good stuff :wink:
    TheLostOnesSurvivor420[Deleted User]
  • RickRolledRickRolled Member Posts: 4
    Ffs
    masmith93
  • DREBAWSDREBAWS Member Posts: 10
    Damn, endless maintenance.
  • DREBAWSDREBAWS Member Posts: 10
    hahahaha, tell em!
  • ZKillerDKZKillerDK Member Posts: 41
    @C_Lloyd

Can we please get an explanation on what's going on at the moment? Why another maintenance and for how long this time?

I don't know about the other players, but I don't have all the time in the world for this game.

Further more, can we upgrade our survivors to lvl 18 now?

Saw this pic above in this tread:
    masmith93
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Game is back up playing fine
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    rgerkman
    And there is still a cap on supplies and XP...I have 8,961,500 cans and 1,000,000 XP and can't take any more...it just doesn't show the max storage under supplies or XP...when they took the max off the trade goods it must have glitched this out...so just be aware there is still a max.
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    rgerkmanLamsir
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @C_Lloyd

Is the no max on Supplies & XP permanent?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    @RustyOrc , they can't, they haven't upgraded their radio tower because of inflated building costs. Why do you think they upped the farm output...
    @rgerkman

There is a max read the post right above yours :)
  • ishish Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2016
    Fixing Airplane mode and removing zombie cap in challenges is the best thing that could happen to this game.
    Yeah doing it mid challenge with half a day maintenance is not the best way as some people were already in farming mode while some was under 20 but its really small price to pay for fixing game that was completely ruined.

WELL DONE NG FOR FINALLY LISTENING !!!!
    - ish
    TRINITY
    & bundles don't have max supplies anymore? I loved this feature & why I was willing to spend the extra $$ sometimes

Rhonda
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Outpost and walker pit upgrades have been reduced
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    Yes. Thank you @SlickRick .. I wrote post before that was posted.. but would still like clarification ya know? :blush:

Rhonda
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    @Teeceezy @OldGoth @TK-421
    @everyone
    I have farms lvl 9
    They produced 1600 tomatoes and max hold 19200, giving me a 12 hours.
    Now the production is 2200 but still only holds 19200, giving me 8 hours.
    If i upgrade it will be 3000 but it will only hold only 21000, giving me only 7 hours!......

I work 10 hours and sleep 10 hours, so i'm not gaining anything with this update.
    Was this intentional or did this just not come to mind?
    matcap
    Clearly you don't have children shabba.
    rgerkman
    And @ish. I agree. Just wish it wasn't done when I was at 229.
    @rgerkman (and to anyone else who cares)

Here is a screenshot to show supplies maxed...I just spent a little XP but I can confirm it still maxes out too

timflo83xrgerkman