Should you be asked: "are you sure" after every move on Deadly missions?

Necron99Necron99 Member Posts: 66
edited December 2015 in Suggestions & Ideas
I've made just a tiny slip of my finger/stylus, that got me killed on deadly mission, that would have been corrected, if I had "conformation" on my every step!!

Should you be asked: "are you sure" after every move on Deadly missions? 44 votes

Yes. There should be a conformation on your moves on Deadly missions!
40%
jureforjusticewarbirdBigOleTDszosonSlayerSectNecron99Necroboogieunashamed116guy[Deleted User]EvenkarVio_sheiladorjcnnjcSkyMajorPayneluckybootsDixonationsnolpe 18 votes
No. Would take too long, and be annoying.
59%
RickGrimesthecoltyHeadhunterVerbaubfacemanakPutchucoFeleciakenken9RagnarokShenoncanaryDanaConnAysatyoPetMizifuuJohnny119KaneRobojasezbotSmokin_Joe_Blow 26 votes

Comments

• HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    While I voted no, I guess the developers could add it as an option to turn it on or off.
    _sheiladorunduzzzzzSmiley
  • jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270

While I voted no, I guess the developers could add it as an option to turn it on or off.

heheheh! I voted yes in hopes there's an option to turn on and off =D
    Smiley
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    No.. just simply no!

• ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    I really do not want to have to click like 15-18 times each deadly mission just to be sure.

However, i like the idea of having the option to turn it "off" or "on" somewhere in the settings.
    Good suggestion.
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
    Email: [email protected]
  • _sheilador_sheilador Member Posts: 26
    I'm voting yes as long as you'd be able to turn on and off. If I'm playing a previous chapter's deadly mission to farm some XP (and my guys are 2-3 levels above what the mission asks for) I definitely don't need this. But if I'm playing something "risky" it would definitely save me for those glitches, or when my phone lags, or someone bumps my elbow while making a move, etc.
    Currently a member of Cowabunga guild -- recruiting active members, no minimum lvl/star count
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I voted no, but I could live with it if there was the ability to turn it off.
    It would get really annoying really fast if it prompted you on every move.
  • ShenonShenon Member Posts: 34
    Also voted no, but if its possible to toggle on/off its fine. Anyone that actually wants this can choose for themselves then, and thats all good.

I would much more like to see them remove the centering of the map on the chosen survivor - now THAT is annoying....
    Smiley
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    I would like it to have a little more intelligence, only ask if you move next to a current visible walker, and use up both AP so you can't attack.
    piepsilon
  • No. Would take too long, and be annoying.
    Although at my current stage of game play I would not enjoy losing any member of my team, something such as that would be a little too much.
  • piepsilonpiepsilon Member Posts: 36
    The options could be : always on, always off, on if you pass close to a walker and if you stop close to one.
    Smiley
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I voted yes, but would want to be able to turn it off, when I wanted to in settings.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Voted yes. I think you should have more than on/off though. It should be On/Off/Sprint only.
    As in, only ask for a confirmation if you do a 2AP move.
    Smiley
  • OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297
    We're aware of the mistaken input problems. We're looking into ways of making them either go away or becoming a lot less likely to happen.
  • HeadhunterHeadhunter Member Posts: 199
    OldGoth said:

We're aware of the mistaken input problems. We're looking into ways of making them either go away or becoming a lot less likely to happen.

That's really good news. Thank you.
  • SkySky Member Posts: 46
    I play on an iPhone 6s and it is very easy to make those kinds of errors on such a small screen. It's happened to me more than a few times but thankfully never on a deadly. However, making it an option one could toggle on or off would be a must, I think. So I vote "yes" with the option to turn it off in preferences.
  • MajorPayneMajorPayne Member Posts: 3
    I voted yes and I agree with the option to turn on/off it. I've lost several survivors because of slip.
This discussion has been closed.