Rollback over week ago. No compensation. :(

kristiekristie Member Posts: 51
I have reported my major rollback through in game help repeatedly. Guild leader SITG Wipeout, 15 global, 5 US. Lost real money invested, over 100 radios, 4 awesome survivors from radio calls, 2,000 gold, over 609k xp, and no response!!! This is not acceptable. Lower level guild member with rollback days after mine has been compensated. Please do something!! Currently 26 player in US. Need compensation now!!!
Guild leader SITG Wipeout
Dab18[Deleted User]DonCoqui

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,454
    @kristie , this is the official response. As stated please give some time (end of next week) if you don't hear back, let us know.
  • Dab18Dab18 Member Posts: 21
    @zbot me as well! I reported it here and on the app. No answers. Real money, challenge stars etc etc same exact situation.
    MirriNeko
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 575
    edited March 2016
    @kristie @Dab18 I hope you get fair and equitable compensation. I was in 24th place globally in Outposts with 4909 influence and 3100 TGs. When the glitch was done with me I was at 2127 influence and nowhere to be seen in placement... over 1000 influence less than the person in 100th place. Also lost 1600 TGs.

My compensation: 5000 TGs & 5 radios

Laughable... Insulting actually.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    [Deleted User]
  • kristiekristie Member Posts: 51
    Wow, that is awful... :(
    Dab18[Deleted User]
    @kristie

Concur.
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    [Deleted User]
  • Dab18Dab18 Member Posts: 21
    Yeah @DonCoqui but hoe did they contact you?
    @Dab18

Thru the in-game help system. Click on settings (upper right corner), the click on HELP, then click on the little paper-looking icon in upper right of the dialog box to submit an issue. You get the answer in the same place.

Let me know if u have trouble finding it and I'll send you a couple of screen caps when I get home.
  • SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    If it makes you feel better I got rolled back on 3/1 and 3/9 and still haven't heard back.
    Sierra said:

If it makes you feel better I got rolled back on 3/1 and 3/9 and still haven't heard back.

@Sierra

Isn't that pre-Outposts? What and how much did u lose?
  • @DonCoqui no that was this month, I believe outposts arrived in February. I haven't been attacked in almost 3 weeks.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2016
    @DonCoqui I lost days worth of upgrades (3 or 4 levels of shooter training), a building upgrade, all radio's, trade goods, and walker upgrades. I kept most of my XP and Tomatoes except what I earned the days I was rolled back.

It was bummed to lose days worth of supplies but even more annoyed that I lost the hours it took to upgrade items (in some cases 20 hours for a single upgrade).
    MirriNeko
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @kristie Moving thread to game issues.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • kristiekristie Member Posts: 51
    Still nothing...:(
  • MirriNekoMirriNeko Member Posts: 28
    Same here! I had rollback over week ago. It took everything I earned and upgrates from March 18. Evening to March 20. I sent ticket March 20.
  • I have not received compensation either @kristie :(
    * SITG Wipeout *
    [Deleted User]