Trouble with updates?

2»

Comments

• Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    Mine says it's gone back under maintenance.
    Thank feck I got a few stars and a 10/18 epic shooter in the short space of time I could play!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • RorshackRorshack Member Posts: 103
    I am still getting the under maintenance message... sure hope this gets remedied toute suite.
  • AlduinAlduin Member Posts: 1
    Mine just said I was being loaded on another device then went back into maintenance so I haven't played in almost a day.
  • MechanixMechanix Member Posts: 29
    I guess I am under maintenance...went to upload from google play and it trys but won't download gives me no progression and when I go to the game it says under maintenance still...so I guess that answers that for me..I got other things to do anyway. .guess I'll stop procrastinating.
  • Tinksclumsiesmama22Tinksclumsiesmama22 Member Posts: 37
    They posted that the maintenance redo is done, but mine still says it's in maintenance? And it's been in maintenance for almost 12 hours.
    DREBAWS
  • NeilFNeilF Member Posts: 22
    Seems to be back in maintenance to fix the issue many of us were having - the "account being loaded on another device" issue.
  • CartoonshyCartoonshy Member Posts: 1
    Still can't play. Moderator how some news on what's up.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    We are in maintenance again @Cartoonshy
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • BeccaBecca Member Posts: 39
    @Teeceezy is the game still under maintenance or not. The announcement says it is done. My game still says it is under maintenance.
  • HearthHearth Member Posts: 2
    Also saying still in maintenance....
    That's 10 hours now I've been unable to login.
    As a new player this makes me unhappy.
    I would move elsewhere but as I spent money on it yesterday I'm too stubborn to jack it in yet....
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    Game is back up!

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Tinksclumsiesmama22
  • DREBAWSDREBAWS Member Posts: 10
    Finally !
  • BecksBecks Member Posts: 5
    Games back up X
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Be positive, it gave us all time to read the forum posts!
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • Tinksclumsiesmama22Tinksclumsiesmama22 Member Posts: 37
    Well, thanks to the update/maintenance taking 12 hours I lost out on 186,200 in produce and at least 7600 in experience. Which would have brought me more than enough to up my my last farm. Currently I only have have what I need to upgrade the farm. And I can't leave feedback in the game anymore.
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    I'm still getting "Game is been loaded on another devise" for the last 13 hours Cannot play game as I show on my reply in the other 1.8 thread.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @Mark, press and hold three fingers when the game is loading to access the help menu, please send a support request.
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 661
    @mark, and then be ignored forever.
    Support requests are a joke, even once they do reply asking for more info, which you immediately give you wait days for a further response.
    I ended up assuming i was talking to a support person whos only role was to drag things out until i gave up and hopefully the next update occured and fixed the issue.
    After they've pointed the blame at your device and had you remove and reinstall the game you'll find the whole request gone and you get to start over... what fun. The icing for me was i then had more than one request open so they replied to the first(which i dont have anymore) and tell you in the 2nd they've answered all your issues in the first but dont waste time giving you a copy in the second. They cant it appears even cut and paste so how can they be expected to solve your issue.
    All you'll get are wrote corporate gibberish, easy to tell they arent bothering to read you requests when they call you survivor and dont bother to sign their responses.
    If another user or someones from morgans staff dont take an interest here then youll have to sort it out for yourself.
    Its whats happened to me several times and is still occuring
    Best of luck
    DIblis
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    @Diblis The mods here are mostly player volunteers. The only way to actually get support is to use the support in game. The mods here can give you what advice they have, get your gamename, and forward it to support so that you get a prioritized, but they ultimately cannot solve any issues through the forums.
  • DIblisDIblis Member Posts: 661
    Morgans staff arent mods as far as i know, atleast the one who took an interst in my previous/ongoing issue.
    Actually follows up and has promptly responded to all messages.
    The person i'd previously communicated with through in game player support wasnt part part of the tech team and was frankly a waste of space, wont mention the name.
    Have had ticket in for weeks and nothing but initial computer generated response even when another popped up and i followed aboves advice to get priority response.., nothing still after 48 hours, good thing i persevered and got myself out of an endless loop.
    If anyone has success with in game player support then by all means speak up, cant wait to read all of the success stories.....
    Leader - The 75th Rangers

Next Games - Quality Freemium Butchers - Purveyors of Fine Fresh Nerf - We Take the Luck Away From Choice Cuts

Next Games - Great Leaders in Redefining Value in a Virtual World
  • neimad639neimad639 Member Posts: 11
    The extra AP after opening a crate or door, Which was meant for overwatch, Is not ther.??
  • Steve0644Steve0644 Member Posts: 1
    After I downloaded the update the game no longer run smooth on my tablet it really lags I have been playing for 5+ months without any issues until this update. Has anyone had the same issue please help.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    My question is why doesn't it show our XP or supply caps anymore? Or is it just my game bugged?
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758

My question is why doesn't it show our XP or supply caps anymore? Or is it just my game bugged?

got the same "problem"
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • MarkMark Member Posts: 253
    edited April 2016
    Issue I was experiencing was resolved.
    Cheers
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    @Conan1976 ya it's kinda tough not knowing where we cap? I know 1m is my XP cap but have no clue my supply cap? I only got 1 more lvl 9 storage to do, so think it's around 5 to 6m but idk & don't remember & trying to figure out what I need to max again if I buy another bundle or 2?
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    Some of our games are "bugged" & missing info in the bar @PimpOfTheDead

Here's thread if you want to add to it (:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/7439/tomatoes-and-xp-cap-cannot-be-seen#latest

P.S. I think NG just wants to remind us using Math in our adult lives is necessary :joy: :tongue:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda