Rick bundle is gone

2»

Comments

• ImCamImCam Member Posts: 25
    edited March 2016

I got my bundle now. Thanks @Teeceezy

glad you got your bundle man i know what its like and i dont really have much hope that my issue will be resloved but for now ill put my trust in @Teeceezy @zbot
    edited March 2016
    to be clear i was asked by Teeceezy what name i put in the name part of the ticket? on android it doesnt ask you to put a name anywhere when you click Contact Us button under Settings < Help < Contact Us.

Does this mean i didnt send a ticket? my name on here is the same in game ImCam

@Teeceezy
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @ImCam; the name is your game name, the name you setup when you signed up for guilds, i.e. mine is zbot.
    zbot said:

@ImCam; the name is your game name, the name you setup when you signed up for guilds, i.e. mine is zbot.

Again its the SAME name as on here ImCam

there is no where to input a name when you use the "contact us" system in game on android. Am i going to get my bundles or no? i have sent over ten tickets through "contact us" under Settings > Help > Contact Us so there is no where you should have gotten them. A few have #twdforums some have #twdsupport

i really dont know what else to say or do to make this any more clear i want what i paid for plain and simple......
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    @ImCam, as for support please see this, if you haven't done so, please send in a new ticket with #twdforums, so support can assist.
    I have sent tickets with #twdforums and nothing have been done to help with my issue i dont understand how you are unable to help with my issue that started on march 16th it is now march 25th and i still have now recieved my bundles.

I have sent tickets is there anything else i can do or am i simply out 30$?
    Just logged on ingame and still no bundles, i dont get how the support team is unable to help me with this issue you clearly recieved the money, tickets, and ive posted all my info on here. WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO DO TO RECIEVE MY BUNDLES???

Should i attempt to get a lawyer involved seeing as you are clearly not going to send me the items i paid for because at this point i feel like have no other option
  • DocsDocs Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2016
    No lawyer needed @ImCam You can simply report an issue regarding to your in-app purchase to Apple iTunes (google reportaproblem) and they will reverse the transaction if you detail what happened. Easy peasy :-)
    1KrazyKanuck
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @ImCam
    my name was also tagged.. It takes time & they have stated everyone will be compensated & bundles returned but we are not the only ones with this problem! Please know they haven't forgotten about you & you will get your ticket resolved!! They have also made a post that it may take up to a week + some to get back to everyone!!
    & they are not ignoring right now.. They are on a mini vacation for the Holidays! They have families too :wink:
    Please be patient! & enjoy your weekend!! :blush:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Docs
    Its been almost 2 weeks and im done waiting if they are going to send some people their bundles and not others than there is no reason not to get a lawyer involved. Google and Itunes wont do anything because Next Games claims they are going to refund or return the items they owe but it is never going to happen other wise they would have done so already. There is already a patition going around the site that has been sent to AMC and the CEO's of amc to let them know about this ongoing issue.

I dont care if they have vacations with familes because they shouldnt take time off when this many player have paid for items that they have not recieved. I will NEVER play another game by Next Games and i will make it my goal to post as many reviews warning new players not to play this or any other game made by this company.
    Seriously ??
    IMO being malicious & rude is going to put you at the end of the line & one of the last people they would want to help.. Just Sayin'
    Take a deep breath & chhhhiiiillllll :grimace:

Rhonda
    edited March 2016
    I wouldnt have to be rude if they would send me what they owe me. I wouldnt have paid for it if i knew i wasnt going to get it for 2+ weeks. They took money and in return havnt sent what they owe its that simple. Think about it if it was anything else. You order a pizza and it doesnt come for 2 weeks after you paid for it. You buy a pack of smokes but dont get them for 2 weeks. Next Games not sending my items or responding to my support requests is the exact same thing and its not only rude of them as well but its also illegal. If they will reply to my in game support tickets maybe i would be a little more understanding but they dont they just let your tickets go unanswered.

I understand not giving back every gold bar and phone that were lose during roll backs if they were earned/found in game but i paid real life money that i earn and work hard for at my job so with that in mind i feel not only ignored by Next Games but also robbed. If you pay for something its rightfully yours and they have no reason or excuse not to give you what you paid for plain and simple.
    rgerkman said:

Seriously ??

IMO being malicious & rude is going to put you at the end of the line & one of the last people they would want to help.. Just Sayin'

Take a deep breath & chhhhiiiillllll :grimace:

Not only that but if im not mistaken didnt they send you your bundles a few days back? So IMO you have no room to talk about my manners when you were given what they owed you and myself and so many others have not.
    Capleton
    edited March 2016
    That's where you are wrong my dear friend. I have not heard from support yet & have not been compensated.. but I am patiently waiting for them to do so because I know they will :grimace:
    Have a great night/day @ImCam !!!

Rhonda
    rgerkman said:

That's where you are wrong my dear friend. I have not heard from support yet & have not been compensated.. but I am patiently waiting for them to do so because I know they will :grimace:

Have a great night/day @ImCam !!!

My mistake sorry and i dont mean to be harsh with my words toward you and im sorry if i came across that way. I wish you the best with getting what they owe you i just dont feel like they should be allowed to act in such an unprofessional manner when it comes to payin customers. Bugs and glitches happen in any game but when they do its the game companies responsibility to support them with the issues not ignore them all together.

However it does seem that they are attempting to correct these issues as i finally recieved feedback in game (two weeks later) about my problem so hopefully our's and everyone else's isses will be adressed shortly but im not holding my breath.

Have a great day/night as well rgerkman and again sorry if i came across as an ass it wasnt my intention. Cheers man
    rgerkman
    No Worries @ImCam
    I get it. but that's why I say take a moment & breathe to everyone & why patience is needed here. They have stated multiple times they they will indeed get to everyone.. It's just going to take some time!
    I do understand your frustrations though!!
    Enjoy killing Walkers til then!!!

Rhonda
    Well downloaded update and now my game acts like im playing for the first time?

New base and player level 1???

any advice it acts like im new, any advice how to get my base back?
    Make sure you are logged in to Google Play or GameCenter

Rhonda
    edited March 2016
    I am and i read that you can someone recover your game save in Google Play but i cant find anywhere to do that in game or in the play store.

sent a ticket in game with my original account name (ImCam) player level (lvl 21) Guild (We Are TWD)

lost my game save when i updated, im logged in on my google play store when i open the app through the store but it still opens a new game.

@Teeceezy @zbot