Notification for weapons and gear?

So last night I noticed that I got a green exclamation mark for notice of a higher weapon AND armor. Which is awesome because I had specifically asked for that. Today it's gone? ?

Best Answer

Answers

• Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    I always thought it was there. Well at least for weapons that is. I never noticed one for armor. I have to see if it's gone missing if I have any better weapons!
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    To clarify -it's still there for weapons. Not showing armor today.

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    I've never had it for armor.. only weapons
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    [Deleted User]
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    I found armor in my inventory better than what was equipped, but no [ ! ] Shows up.
    [Deleted User]
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    Thats funny cause i thought this was one of the most useless things they added to the game. The idea that i had to be told when i had better weapons. Like its that hard to figure out. I thought it was just a stupid idea that only added more opportunity for gltches in the game.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    the armor only shows up if the weapon needs upgradin too but not by itself is how mine works
  • @mcbkhicks I have the (!) telling me a survivor can use a better weapon, and the (^) telling me a weapon can be upgraded.
    I don't believe ice ever seen a notification telling me I have better gear to wear.
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    eetu said:

1.8 should have the same for armor.

Is this a OS feature? Never saw that on Android, or at least for a long time. Remember this when I started 9 weeks ago, but never knewed what it mean. As far as I can remember it didn´t show up to me since last 2 updates...
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I'm on Android, and I get it regularly for weapons and occasionally for armour..
    I find it reasonably useful as sometimes I don't keep track of what I get, especially what armour fits which survivors.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    rgerkman
  • MekoMeko Member Posts: 28

So last night I noticed that I got a green exclamation mark for notice of a higher weapon AND armor. Which is awesome because I had specifically asked for that. Today it's gone? ?

I noticed it for armor also. I guess it only lasted a day or 2.
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 686
    my armor one only shows up when the weapon needs it not by itself except for today after the upgrade