just lost 2 Level 17 legendary hunters in one attack

1KrazyKanuck1KrazyKanuck Member Posts: 26
edited March 2016 in Game Issues
I have been playing this game since it was released, and till today I never lost a fighter except once due to a glitch. Today I lost 2 level 17 hunters on one attack. After all the hard work to get them to level 17 and losing them for nothing I am fed up,with this game. To many bugs and glitches and takes you months to do anything and to lose 2 legendary players at once is ridulous.
I quit the clan I was in and have deleted the game of my iPad and will be coming this account good luck to this that decide to continue playing what should have been a great game.
alnod

Comments

• AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 780
    Would you consider to submit a ticket to get them back? I would.
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    I lost 3 tonight because of the damn reload/refresh glitching during a fight - this is insane
    ggbats
  • radanielradaniel Member Posts: 41
    What??? That's sucks
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @Glookerjdc Moving to game issues.

@1KrazyKanuck How did you lose your survivors, can you give us more detail? Did your game reload like @Glookerjdc?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • 1KrazyKanuck1KrazyKanuck Member Posts: 26
    Alibaba said:

@Glookerjdc Moving to game issues.

@1KrazyKanuck How did you lose your survivors, can you give us more detail? Did your game reload like @Glookerjdc?

Pretty much the same thing as Glockerjdc but it doesn't matter as the game was good when it was first released and they have consistently started destroying it every update since. There are so many bugs and glitches that it's not worth the time and hassle to play it anymore.
    [Deleted User]
    No, response from NG , no surprise!
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,478
    @1KrazyKanuck, did you submit a support request?
    zbot said:

@1KrazyKanuck, did you submit a support request?

I complained from inside the game if that's what you mean.
    [Deleted User]
    I would suggest give support more time as they are responding to the roll back issue and celebrating the Easter holiday.
    zbot said:

I would suggest give support more time as they are responding to the roll back issue and celebrating the Easter holiday.

Kinda hard to play when your missing 2 level 17 legendary hunters
  • @1KrazyKanuck first they were shooters, now tbeyre hunters? Did they they exist? Are they really missing?
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited March 2016
    Probably playing for five days and you already have two legendary level 17 people with firearms? Something funny going on here.

Mod edit: This comment does not provide any constructive criticism to the issue and is considered harassment based on forum rules.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6/forum-rules-guidelines#latest
    Mike Tyson
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441

I quit the clan I was in and have deleted the game of my iPad and will be coming this account good luck to this that decide to continue playing what should have been a great game.

Just curious...after quitting and deleting you want some kind of compensation?
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    edited March 2016
    bgbelden said:

Probably playing for five days and you already have two legendary level 17 people with firearms? Something funny going on here.

Mod edit: Toxic behavior is against forum rules. ~Alibaba
    Docs
    Capleton said:

Just curious...after quitting and deleting you want some kind of compensation?
    No just showing that NG doesn't respond to complaints. I never asked for compensation, just fix the issues causing the problems.
  • DocsDocs Member Posts: 21
    edited March 2016
    NG indeed never respond to in-game message. It is now week 3 already for me. Forum mod (zbot) did come back very quickly to draw their attention to my ticket.

Procrastination just makes things worst for them. It's an issue that I thought would take less than 1 minute to fix but now it is taking weeks (week 4 next week for me) - just do something so player(s) can continue playing firstly then back to fixing whatsoever-needed-to-be-fixed behind the scene. I used to play another popular Fremium game from another well-known, exceptionally profitable billion$$$ Finnish company (SC) and they solve player issues literally seconds but I stop playing their games because it's too costly (£500+ I stupidly spent)
    thebluebox
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited March 2016
    @1KrazyKanuck proof of your loss or it didn't happen. Oh I lost two hunters I lost two shooters, which one ?

Mod edit: Toxic behavior is not allowed. ~Alibaba
    Mike Tyson
    1KrazyKanuck
  • DocsDocs Member Posts: 21
    Troll detected. Keep calm and do not feed the trolls
    1KrazyKanuck[Deleted User]
  • @Docs I'm the troll and this person doesn't know which they lost either shooters or hunters? They clearly stated they lost both.
    Mike Tyson
    1KrazyKanuck
    edited March 2016
    bgbelden said:

@1KrazyKanuck proof of your loss or it didn't happen dipshit. Oh I lost two hunters I lost two shooters, which one ?

Mod Edit: Removed Toxic Language. ~Alibaba
    edited March 2016

Proof

Mod edit: Removed toxic language. ~Alibaba
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    Time to take a breath friends.. This is an anti-hostile forum!!
    Don't Worry, Be Happy!!
    Play nice please! :kissing_heart:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    1KrazyKanuck
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
  • @1KrazyKanuck I don't care either way. You thread stated you lost one class, your post another. That made it hard to believe. If you're going to hate me because of it, there's a really really really long line of people you'll have to get behind.
    Mike Tyson
    1KrazyKanuck
    TROLL
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @1KrazyKanuck If this thread continues to devolve this thread will be closed. We do believe that you lost your survivors and only ones that can help is the in game support team. It is a known issue and the devs are working to fix it.

@bgbelden You will be dealt accordingly due to your past and recent toxic behavior.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    edited March 2016
    Alibaba said:

@1KrazyKanuck If this thread continues to devolve this thread will be closed. We do believe that you lost your survivors and only ones that can help is the in game support team. It is a known issue and the devs are working to fix it.

@bgbelden You will be dealt accordingly due to your past and recent toxic behavior.

Thank you Alibaba I have actually submitted 2 in game support requests without much help so far.

As it stands now I still am missing my 2 level 17 legendary hunters and have had to play without them since this happened. Now there is a new update I seriously hope they fix the issues that were annoying so many people, and I get my hunters back as well all my missing stars and supplies from my messed up outpost.
    Well after the update I'm still missing my 2 legendary hunters and my outpost is still screwed up. Guess I'll have to keep waiting for them to fix my game. As well I'm still getting equipment from gold crates that is 3 levels lower than my level 17 fighters.
    @1KrazyKanuck, regarding the gold crate, pleasesee here and here for discussion regarding this issue.