The "I got censored!" thread - report false censorship here

Comments

• KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    Now that I've stewed over this, I'm back...

I'm confused. I can't participate in outposts because the game crashes constantly and I end up losing the raid before I can even move my first survivor. No one has responded to my in game ticket or multiple posts from me and other players about this actual issue that effects game play. But, censoring naughty words in an adult game is what you decide is more important to spend man hours on. What?

Oh, and most of the "bad" words that are offending our delicate sensibilities are actually SPOKEN on the show that this game is based on. This is mind-boggling. My mind is boggled.
    masmith93
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    edited March 2016
    sorry but please offer a option to turn of this censoring bullshit.

this is a game for adults or children 16 years+. In this game we choop off walker heads and blow brains out off humans... but if i say butt i got censored? you NG make a fool of yourself. man you are finish (europe) not american!

our player Buttlight got censored.
    if i talk i got censored too. ;-)
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lol it's turned into play school...can't beleive the shit being censored now...I can't even tell any dirty jokes ...keep getting spanked ;)

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    @FizzyPinot I don't carry any clout on here lmao, I'm just a regular Joe like anyone else lol, oops sorry lm*o
    FizzyPinot
    The other day I invited someone to take a seat :)

And then to spin

But I expressed it slightly differently ;)

Testing testing....

Xoxo
    Idk why the rest of message didn't post? But was so upset about my name being censored, that I barely played all day & went to bingo with my mother in law lol, It's kinda hard to enjoy a game I love without an identity as idk who I am anymore & ***ofthe dead only gave me 3 stars & im not even epic or legendary :( lol
    [Deleted User]Cherokee_RoseMissSFX
    Exactly @stuffnthangs !!!!

I don't see how saying "sit on it and rotate" is bad when I watch my survivors cutting zombies to bits and then said zombies exposing their butt cracks!!! And don't say you didn't have exposed butt cracks...I have ss of them!!! Double standard much :(

Xoxo
    Lmao @PimpOfTheDead so wait...your pimofthedead?

Xoxo
  • diablozspawndiablozspawn Member Posts: 1
    My name was censored can you please fix it for me I don't see how spawn is a bad word my full game name is diablozspawn it's from the of pc game Diablo and comic book Character Spawnand I just put them together.
  • StayHumanStayHuman Member Posts: 86
    The title of this thread should be renamed in "report false censor***p here" :)
    Governator
    @tammy lm**o i don't even know what my name is anymore I'm sooooo confused, starting to feel like I got multiple personality disorder now lol
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Stop confusing all of us as well and match your forum and line id to your in-game name; or NG could perhaps save you the trouble... ;)
    I wish i could @Necroboogie but they f*****g censored my in game name, was so p****d off about that I didn't even see the replaced all the bundles again, which made me so fire trucking happy when I found out, so it almost evens out & leaves me between mist off & just a tad upset again so now ***ofthedead had to buy a couple for now since he's still a loyal fan of the trucking game & has farming to do even though the fact my name got censored I find is still a load of horse spit & really hope they they fix it back to appease myself & the rest of the loyal players to this game as I feel it's bs & a kick in the face to us lol
    Not sure how to post a ss the other way lol
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited March 2016
    A couple of oddities on the inter-guild chat.
    The word "censorship" is censored - the 'shi' replaced by *** EDIT: Just seen this mentioned here....
    The word 'feck' also, which is not rude.
    I missed the apostrophe in "he'll" and that got censored!

Is this Play School or what???????
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    So @eetu just kindly updated the blacklist to remove the silly stuff that didn't need to be on there. If you still see wrongly censored names or words please continue to let us know in this thread and we will take care of them.
    rgerkman
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    edited March 2016
    As of just now, the filter should be more relaxed.
    We will revisit it in the future, but at least the stupidest stuff should be gone now.

Feel free to report any obvious false positives we still have.

EDIT: so slow.
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
  • PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    edited March 2016
    Sussex dead. Guild name has the S E X removed. Geography ain't offensive :) Also have a couple of members with censored names. hussy7 is ***7 and johnnyfartpants is Johnny***pants.
    MissSFX
    Shouldn't be any more. Well, the update was made just now, you might need to restart the game to get the new filter.
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    masmith93 said:

The whole thing is ridiculous. The game is based on killing and now we're killing humans. But no swearing?

this.

• PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    thanks @eetu.Hussy7 is still *ed out,others are sorted.
    Ok, thanks. I will wait for until I get a bunch of changes and then do a new update, I'm sure there will be other stuff as well.
  • SoLDieRDaPSoLDieRDaP Member Posts: 53
    edited March 2016
    QUILD NAME :- Sussex Dead = Sus*** Dead
    A player :- Hussy7 = *****7
    A Player :- Johnnyfartpants = Johnny***pants

Any help would be nice...... Thanks

Thanks The quild name and one player name is fixed but one player is still in ***'s
    A player :- Hussy7 = *****7

Yay thx @eetu, I'm not censored anymore & finally back in business, I have an identity again & now happy to kill some walkers lmao
    rgerkmaneetu
    Woo hoo I'm back baby, no more ***ofthe dead
  • misfit44misfit44 Member Posts: 484
    edited March 2016
    My guilds name is censored even though i censored it myself lol so dumb. BadAzzMoFos is now badazz***s...really?
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Still no reasoning why any censorship at all. Let's just tweak it from 3 year olds to 8 year olds
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    masmith93Vintage_Bull
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    eetu said:

As of just now, the filter should be more relaxed.
    We will revisit it in the future, but at least the stupidest stuff should be gone now.

Feel free to report any obvious false positives we still have.

EDIT: so slow.

Please remove the whole censorship thing.. its useless or more like just an annoyance.. all it does is make some legit wholesome word unreadable.. if someone really wanted to use bad words, he will be able to despite the censorship. All he needs to do is put space or dot in the word like SH IT!! or H.E.LL! And censorship wont be able to recognize those bad words.. so please remove the whole censorship thing..

FizzyPinotVintage_Bull[Deleted User]fretje