Inappropriate Amount of Censorship

Hi guys, this is the survivor formerly known as LootHoarder, elder of Gas Guzzlers.

Thanks to the new censorship standards implemented in the game, my new name is loot***der.

Guys, you have a Mature 17+ rating and a warning of the use of mature language for the game and yet you chose not only to censor what you deem as inappropriate language, but also words which contain syllables which on their own could be homonyms (***nym) for words deemed inappropriate? I have plenty of appropriate and inappropriate things to say about this decision. However, i don't think that either will matter.

What i suggest to you as a company is let people whose names have been altered to choose something that doesn't have *** in it.

LootHoarder (loot***der), elder of Gas Guzzlers.

Comments

• TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Sorry about that. The blacklist is a work in progress and we will improve the situation with further updates
    Gonkistan
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    @TK-421 What about the no limit for supplies and xp? Is that a new thing or a bug? Makes the Storage Supplies useless if it's a new thing.
    masmith93
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Back to maintenance - maybe they're fixing it?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    Please see this thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    rgerkman
  • GrinchGrinch Member Posts: 166
    Well they didn't fix it. Member in my guild uses his actual name, and NG in their wisdom censored part of his actual name. Janus is name, and they pulled "anus" out. Now they are intentionally looking for offensive words that aren't! Since when is anus offensive?
    Also, I didn't realize a game rated 17 mature, can't say anus? Maybe I should check what words I can't say since I'm only 45.
    NG you are a bunch of rubes!!!
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Nice to meet you loot***der
    My new name is ***es

Oy..
  • GonkistanGonkistan Member Posts: 166
    TK-421 said:

Sorry about that. The blacklist is a work in progress and we will improve the situation with further updates

Here's an improvement:

get rid of it.

here's a different one:
    let people choose if they need a filtered experience or not like you do with gore.