Deadly Challenge Mission today? Thought that was ended with 1.8 update?

Is the 'deadly' challenge mission today really deadly? Per the official update 1.8 notes there were not to be any deadly challenge missions. But the 'Cellar of Doom' is clearly marked as deadly.

I'd rather not push it if I could lose someone at higher levels.
zoson[Deleted User]

Comments

• viperSYviperSY Member Posts: 102
    WHO KNOWS REALLY THEY SAY ONE THING MEAN ANOTHER AND CHANGE ONE THING BREAK ANOTHER
    NoggerJippelScared_DeadDREBAWS
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,720
    Yes... Was thinking the same. It's deadly or not?? A mod should explain that!!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    You just killed a scout with science!
    zosonRokuPDARavanux
  • grumblegeekgrumblegeek Member Posts: 45
    Tried it out. It started out with lvl 11 zombies instead of the normal lvl 3. Finished with no damage but when it ended i received no stars for it. So yea somthing is buggy here.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @grumblegeek .. Report in Bugs Thread
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    I played it, normal level 3 for me. I didn't have a 'Brittney' to sacrifice like @Phoenix527 though. :smile:
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,720
    @Phoenix527 wow! Thanks!! Damn!! Unbelievable!! Why they do that??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    @Phoenix527 YOU ARE A LEGEND FOR TESTING THAT OUT

YET AGAIN THE DEVS TRIED ADDING MORE STUFF AND FEATURES AND BROKE MORE WHILST TRYING TO FIX IT

GOING DOWN THE SWANNY FASTER THAN YESTERDAYS DINNER THIS GAME

WHY DONT THEY JUST PULL IT ALL TOGETHER INSTEAD OF BRAKEING IT BIT BY BIT
    NoggerJippel
    @TroubleMan QUITE POSSIBLY SOMETHING TOP DO WITH MY PARTIAL BLINDNESS SORRY IF MY EYES AND CAPS OFFEND YOU
    atrainofficial
    Just reported in the bugs forum... but just realized that when I played the deadly it took me to the Forest Challenge camp scene. Are you other guys seeing the correct Cellar of Doom scenario?
    YES I WENT TO THE CORRECT EPISODE
    atrainofficial
    edited March 2016
    I just played it a second time and this time it was the correct scenario and gave me stars. shrugs
    MORE BUGS WOO HOOOO
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    The well know saying of couldn't organise a p**s up in a brewery springs to mind with this and all the recent updates.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    Is piss a bad word?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    ggbatsFizzyPinot
  • FearlessFreepFearlessFreep Member Posts: 52
    Methinks developers have a problem with honesty. Seems the "improvements and changes" are anything but from my experience and others posting here.
  • CoolidgeCoolidge Member Posts: 2
    I totally played this mission and lost survivors thinking it wasn't deadly because of the patch notes. I'm pretty annoyed.
  • smokvasmokva Member Posts: 154
    @Coolidge Seriously? The blood on the icon, the warnings before the mission started... none of that made you stop and think that perhaps it could be deadly and take precautions?
    @Phoenix527 Heh heh... nice sacrifice for the greater good. At least your useless survivor served some purpose. Thanks for sharing.
    Ravanux
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Anytime
    Chilidawg
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 541
    edited April 2016
    @ Phoenix527 thanks for the test and share!

And the prize for the best joke goes to … NG.

Announcements: ... Challenges no longer have deadly missions. The challenge layout remains the same, but the separate deadly mission is now a normal mission ...
    RokuPDAmasmith93
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    And again, this challenge has a deadly mission. Wow, great job on the communication.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Also in the wrong spot on the map lol.
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    masmith93 said:

And again, this challenge has a deadly mission. Wow, great job on the communication.

Communication was okay :wink:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/8089/psa-deadly-challenge-still-exists-for-this-challenge#latest
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    So not only is the deadly back but this one had a knon issue with the spawn and that wasn't fixed. What's going on @Teeceezy ? I thought the difficulty of this deadly was going to be repaired before it was rereleased?
  • StarSonStarSon Member Posts: 21
    Invader said:

masmith93 said:

Communication was okay :wink:

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/8089/psa-deadly-challenge-still-exists-for-this-challenge#latest
    A moderator (who is maybe not an NG employee?) telling us about it half an hour after it happens is good communication?
    FizzyPinotGonkistan
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    First time the Compound deadly run appeared there was an official warning because of its difficulty. I don't see any changes?

@eetu @Teeceezy @TK-421 @OldGoth
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    Gonkistan
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    @Capleton they came back and said it was just harder than usual, but not a bug they planned to fix, so was more a warning than an admittance of an issue.

of course doesn't answer why it's announced no more dead lies and yet they keep appearing but the 2 i guess are separate.
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder