Where's the logic

Ok new update new packs to buy.
first one: the cheapest one which you need to get to get the better ones but hey it gives a legendary weapon. Well it turns into a lvl14..... im lvl44 and lvl17 survivors.... so ehm are you for real? A bit doubtful to grab next one but at least they are the appropriate lvl.

then theres the veteran ones. Max supplies.... ehm most end game players dont really need that. So where's the max xp instead? Or at least give at lvl40+ the option to convert supplies/food to xp. Like a 10 to 1 ratio but hey id settle for a 100 to 1 even also. After all food is rendered useless end game.

Get back in. Gonna check how much xp was needed for that last upgrade. Ehm wasn't that lower before? Ok check screenshots... yup it was cheaper before.... ok so we complain about xp being to hard to come by. The problem isnt adressed BUT you did take time to increase xp needed to upgrade gear.... you better tripled the xp on scrapping permanently then? Ehm no guess you haven't.

Ok know what ill check how much gold I need for the remaining xp needed... almost 3600 gold.... seriously? So converting that to gas thats 1800 gas. Thats 300 exploration missions for me... so considering xp needed it kinda says gold wise that ill get a stunning 2k xp per mission. Who does the math over there?

Hell (dont censor me please lol. Oh wait ill just write heeeeelllll and it wont censor me) I don't know any more but I had to get this off my chest. Speaking of which my chest will probably take me a month to lvl to max lol

so whats going on? I dont write a lot on here. So I dont read a lot either. But can there at least be a patch soon to make it easier to lvl up my weapons and armor and survivors? Oh and while at it remove rare survivors from 15 calls. What are they doing in there anyway? (I think they are called rares though)

so any mod admin or whomever able to give me a more rewarding peek into the future and why id further support this game by buying stuff? (Ps I think im at 30 survivor slots atm with just 5 useable ones). Hoping to get a response to this soon enough.
SarahFelecia

Comments

• H_C_RH_C_R Member Posts: 219
    I agree with this
    what's going on you developers say one thing and do another
    Make everything easy to upgrade and challenges(missions hard )
    but to prevent a player from being able to upgrade for months because of the amount of xp needed is going to create players to start deleting the game and then what do you have.
    IGN: H-C-R
    Line ID: heatherrein
    Email: [email protected]
    Leader of NO CURE / WALKERS CURE / THE NEW CURE / THE LAST CURE
    No Cure | Walkers Cure | The New Cure
    Apply here

⚔ Walkers are the Disease. We are THE CURE. ⚔

Tired of Eating Chocolate Pudding and Pouring the Bisquick Alone?

CLICK HERE and Check Us Out! You Know You're Curious...

FeleciaSurvivor420
  • SantescoSantesco Member Posts: 45
    Oh well at least I added more questions than just that 1 lol
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    B)

It all needs to be said.
    Felecia
    edited March 2016
    Btw with 2mil xp per item and needing 3 of each class for quests:
    2mil*2 (armor and weapon)*3 (3 of each type)*6 (types)
    So maxing out on highest possible to do every possible quest requires around 72mill xp. Not even including costs to upgrade survivors to lvl17.....
    SarahFelecia
  • SarahSarah Member Posts: 163
    @Teeceezy @TK-421 perhaps you could pass on comments to developers?
    FeleciaVerbaub
  • SarahSarah Member Posts: 163
    Ratio of XP earned vs cost to upgrade items/survivors is laughable. It's been off, people have voiced concerns to the effect, and this last upgrade showed that developers either don't care or aren't interested in listening. So frustrating...
    masmith93FeleciaVerbaub
    Dying to see a response lol
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    edited March 2016
    Yes, it's all been said before, but it's worth repeating when things get worse after an upgrade instead of better. And it's not that it "takes time" either. They could have easily slipped in 2x scrap value as the norm...that would at least show that they take the concerns seriously until they figure out what they are ultimately going to do.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    edited March 2016
    I had the Fresh Survivor bundle this morning, trying to buy it now and its gone.
    So ... I don't get the opportunity to buy the bundle that gives me full supplies, legendary weapon, survivor slot, gold and radios but I'll get the opportunity to buy worthless radio bundles so I can accumulate more underpowered rare survivors?? What the fudge (only I didn't say fudge).
    @Verbaub

Wasn't worth $2.99. No supply refill and it was only a scout weapon usable by your highest scout. In my case lvl 12, because I don't use scouts. All my other classes are level 17.
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    edited March 2016
    @jester I really wanted the survivor slot ... and I have a 17 scout that I actually use, so ... but thanks for trying to cheer me up ;)
    I'd like them to take it all back.
    Verbaub
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Yes. This will be my fourth issue on the same ticket. I'm sure they will handle all 4 correctly.
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    lol it's my fourth too!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    I combined 4 into 1 does that count? :p
  • DavidLam256DavidLam256 Member Posts: 18
    At least they should put the timer on the Fresh bundle. i thought it will last until you purchase it but nope, disappeared like David Copperfield's trick.. And now they will release radios bundles instead. A joke or something.
    I didn't complain about bundle doesnt have full supplies but yes agreed with Santesco on this point, we should get exp filled instead.
    Im a lvl 49 with 7m supplies & every building maxed so does that sound like i need supplies? Gears are, red alert guys! I don't mind buying gold or bundles as long as they are "helful & worth what u paid for compared to previous bundles".
    Ign: David
    Guild: No Cure
    I wasnt maxed yet. Bought bundles to get full supplies. Upgraded stuff using gold to speed up to actually have use of full supplies. Done upgrading went to check balance Google play before grabbing next pack. Back in game. Reconnects. Bundle gone. Ok so i just wasted 1k gold+ speeding up stuff for nothing..... thx for the warning. And another ticket added lol