Episode 6 Mission 6 help

brucebruce Member Posts: 2
edited December 2015 in Strategy Discussion
hi i have level 9 hunter bruiser and scout all epic
they are my best but i just cant finisch this Mission please i need some strategy thx

Best Answers

Answers

• brucebruce Member Posts: 2
    oh Sorry i neant episode 6 sorry i will in youtube thx very mit ch for quick awnser!!!!!
  • CellguyCellguy Member Posts: 53
    I've tried follwoing the video on youtube but the walkers are coming up in different areas and I always get killed shortly after opening the 1st gate. I'm going in with two level 10 hunters and one level 9 shooter. Did they maybe change the map after the update? I've tried like 6 times but can't get past this level. Any help would be appreciated.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
    @Cellguy, the issue with using 3 survivors with guns is that it increases the # of zombies that show up when the countdown finishes so makes it harder to finish this mission.
    edited December 2015
    zbot said:

@Cellguy, the issue with using 3 survivors with guns is that it increases the # of zombies that show up when the countdown finishes so makes it harder to finish this mission.

@zbot I know, but the video showed three shooters. It was a massacre. Any suggestions that n the optimal group makeup? I've been stuck for days.
    khenson
    Anyone have a good strategy for clearing this level? I've got level 11 and 10 players so should be able to clear it but still keep getting my butt kicked. Any help would be appreciated
This discussion has been closed.