Weekend event

Is there any weekend event finally or not?

Comments

• zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,200
    This is a weekend event in which you spend money...real money

Zee Black 

Playing the game since 2015, Level 75 and 200K plus stars

Part of SG Woot since 2016. We have played more than 300 challenges and earned  4 million plus stars

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    There is another thread about this, but I like it. It helps the players that actually contribute to the game
    Adamantium
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    The issue is that up until now everyone has been able to take part in the events. This alienates most of its players
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    What, the ones that don't pay?
    I think we are pretty lucky to even have weekend events. So im not worried when there are ones that don't suit me
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    edited April 2016
    We all help contribute to NG's earnings either directly or indirectly.
    Every time you click on an ad video, they get paid!
    blynknz said:

. It helps the players that actually contribute to the game

I find this remark quite offensive, or at the very least, insensitive @blynknz ,as someone who has had to quit work through having been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. In Britain we have a government that victimises people like me by begrudging every penny we get, so we have to economise - eating comes before buying games.
    Not everybody that plays for free is a freeloader!!!
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Cherokee_Rosehottexas
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,523
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    This is more of a fleecing event. If u feel $50 for 3 chances for a leg and 8000 gold as a steal then go for it. No thanks for me that is milk money for my two-year-old daughter. I was already fooled by them before and then devaluing ur purchase in the guise of "balancing". Thanks but no thanks.
This discussion has been closed.