New Challenge

I read on here the other day that the new challenge will not just be zombies but people to. Now if that's true as someone that does not play outpost, I don't really wanna be fighting people in the weekly challenges. PvP should be kept to outpost and not the challenges. Of course if I'm wrong and the new challenge will a normal zombie fest then please let me know.

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited March 2016
    It's not as scary as it sounds :wink:
    There are "bad" guys out there too.. So having to fight Humans only make sense.. Especially if they are trying to mimic TWD close as they can.
    Raiders are a great addition! Especially to those that have been around since the beginning! Gives the game added difficulty & fun IMO.
    btw.. Raiders are also in the Story Mode.. So it will give you some experience too so you can be prepared! :wink:

(We have already had a few new challenges with Raiders in them. Great for when you have the achievement, Kill No Walkers)
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    TheLostOnes
  • JuliaJulia Member Posts: 53
    Yeah that's fine I think hilltop where we first had raiders and that's ok. What I'm saying is that will every mission contain raiders as I can go an play outpost for that. Sure it's good to mix it up a bit. But I prefer the challenges the way they are. Yes it goes with the storyline but I feel this game has now changed into 2 types of game which is PvP in outpost where you can shoot zombies aswell or the challenges where you can concentrate on the zombie side of the game.
    rgerkman
    @rgerkman when the kill no walker mission comes up its deleted straight away lol
    lol Usually for me too.. Unless I can get around it in the beginning of a new challenge or it pops up when we have a raider challenge with no walkers

Rhonda
    Julia
    My favourite is the 'use all hunter' or 'use all shooters' now I have 3 assault heros when the first 'use all assault' came up it was great!
    @rgerkman I just checked and this challenge is the prison. I'm sure I read on here that the next challenge was a new one called the graveyard which was gonna contain humans. Maybe I read it wrong and the graveyard is in outpost? Who knows.
    edited March 2016
    Yes @Julia .. They announced it in the Update 1.8 that they were adding The Graveyard as a new challenge.. I would hope that it's the next, but they didn't specify

Rhonda
    I am enjoying the new challenges loved slaughterhouse. The nest was so easy to farm! I'm guessing you have been playing this game a long time. So do you prefer playing outpost then? I did try it for a couple of weeks but I just couldn't get into it. Different strokes, different folks as they say.
    rgerkman
    I swear we did The Prison last weekend? Maybe I'm losing my mind lol

I've been playing since December. I've been hooked since day 1 lol

& I too am not fond of Outposts.. Especially with all the issues it had & how unmatched gaming is there along with all the trade goods wasted just to find a reasonable match. I haven't played in a few weeks. I like not getting raided lol but I may try it out again with the new stuff & the new leaderboard system & rewards that are coming soon.. More than likely though, I will stick to Challenges for the most part hahah

Rhonda
    Wow your exactly the same as me. I started playing at the beginning of December. And yes Iv become very obsessed with the game. I'm not really a big game player but I think this is different as I enjoy the show so much! I have found myself waking up in the night with the phone still in my hand from where I had woken up previously and started playing lol. Iv just left my guild as I really need to upgrade my survivors as I had a real good team going. Lots of epic but then they became maxed out and I had to retire them. So I'm trying to get back a good level of survivors but it becomes a lot more expensive as you get higher levels. So I'm pretty much just grinding away farming rather than being star hungry. So I left as I didn't want to let the other committed players down.
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    @Julia and @rgerkman sitting in a tree...
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    JuliaSlickRick
    @TheLostOnes we have a brilliant tree house. But if you want to come and play you must no the password!
    TheLostOnes
  • TheLostOnesTheLostOnes Member Posts: 3,030
    Hehehe, I will just stay down here on the grass then :)
    I'm lost.

Check out the DMZ guild. We're recruiting. Here.
    ok il tell you a secret the password is password!