Crate Rewards for Challenges

Please stop giving crate rewards for challenge stars. I'm sure, as developers, you've seen the drop in play. I know I've seen it in my guild. Go back to the old reward system and stop trying to push the trade goods down our throats. The legendary trade goods are always awful anyway.
shakhidScared_Dead

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,826
    Maybe you are right but don't care too much. For me it would be necessary to have no bugs. Every week i lose something for bugs... Survivors, supplies, stars... Gas!!
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Scared_Dead
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Personally I prefer them. Activity in our guild has increased. I receive nice comments when I collage together the rewards received from gold crates and coparisons to the legend when I decide to switch. It's more like Christmas twice a week when I do my crate opening rather than a couple of times per day.
    Sorry to disagree (from a personal point of view that is).
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88

Please stop giving crate rewards for challenge stars. I'm sure, as developers, you've seen the drop in play. I know I've seen it in my guild. Go back to the old reward system and stop trying to push the trade goods down our throats. The legendary trade goods are always awful anyway.

You can still redeem the 1,000 crates for 2 golden crates, so it's practically the same thing. The new method just gives everyone options, which is always a good thing.
  • Scared_DeadScared_Dead Member Posts: 91
    @ OP Speak for yourself. There's players like me who like them. Everyone is not lvl 40+, you guys whine more than my toddlers.
    Ovidmikel