Got compensated due to roll back. However, still not a full compensation. Please help!

AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 776
Hello Mods and Admin,

I am posting on behalf of my guild member. Please help us to recover the full compensation.

My guild member in-game name: Hershel
Guild: Canucks EH

Issue: She purchased $160.95 Cad (tax included) on March 18th.
-Due to roll back, she lost the entire Gold (14000k).
-She submitted a support ticket in which she got response. Today, she received the message that support team had compensated her. Thank you for that. However, she still does not have 14000k Gold. This 14k never goes to her account.
-She DID get 3500 return today as compensation for the roll back. 14000 - 3500 = 10,500 still needed to be compensate.

@zbot @Alibaba

Please let me know if I can provide further information. Receipts has been submitted back to the support ticket.
The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
How to apply?
Click here OR Email: [email protected]

Comments

• AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    There should be a survey after the message that she needs to fill out. She also needs to submit a ticket along with receipt of the purchase and she will be given the total 14k Gold after NG support has reviewed her case. Hope this helps!

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    rgerkman
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 776
    @Alibaba Thanks a bunch again!
    How to apply?
    Bump

Both of my Guild members (Hershel & Skippy McWimpy - in game name) has not received the according compensation.
    How to apply?
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    I have been waiting since 3rd March for compensation & still nothing.

- lost Level 17 Epic Hunter
    - over 800 Gold
    - challenge stars not adding correctly
    - radios disappeared
    - using 15 radio's which states guaranteed 3-5 star then all you get is a 2 star

That's to name a few. But I won't be happy if I only get offered a small compensation like your guild member.

I hope she gets what she is owed and more for the time and inconvenience. It's only fair
    Andrius
    edited April 2016
    Team,

This message in regard of Hershel again.

We got a message back from support saying she did not loose anything and won't get compensated. I would like to further elaborate on the issue and ask for your help again on this matter and ask support to further investigate this.

Hershel did purchased the 14000k and got it. She used those 14000K gold to upgrade an Epic survivor's level and weapons. The roll back happens few hours later, the Epic Survivor is gone along with weapons/armours. This translate to 14K Gold disappeared.

I understand this roll back is fairly complicated. May you please take a closer look?

How to apply?
  • NobodyincNobodyinc Member Posts: 21
    I have yet to be responded too for my roll back issue. Happened marched 18th got hit with 3 different roll backs in an hour. I lost and epic survivor I recruited numerous challenge stars and a few upgrades not to mention xp wasted on said upgrades.
    Andrius
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    @Andrius Did they fill out the survey on the compensation ticket in-game and reply back with a picture of the receipt from the gold purchase that they lost? They will need to do that to get the gold back that went missing.
    @C_Lloyd thanks for your response. I am working closely with zbot right now.
    How to apply?
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    Ah ok, that works perfectly! Good luck! He will take good care of it! :)
    Andrius