As a consumer business, has NG considered. ..

The fact that you raised rec survivor levels from 20 to infinity?

Seriously, now the best level 17 survivors can hope to achieve its 240 stars per challenge. That means 80 stars per day. Players no longer need to purchase gas with gold to get that.

Lost revenue.

Just sayin'.
Shut_Up

Comments

• NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    @Necroboogie

30,infinity. No difference with lvl 17s.

And I know you made it through. I used the same method to get to 240 last challenge, but that won't work on other maps. So what do you do now? Get to 216 and stop.
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    True, there might be a slight hit to gold sales, but it makes the overall game healthier as it's not all about grinding the 20s..
    Cateyelmfgunnut
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Maybe an increase in the cap level was needed but maybe not from 20 to 30 possibly something in between so there is a challenge of skill. I'm just throwing that out there see what people think I don't know if that is better or worse because I stopped around 200-220 stars.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @Shut_Up Makes no difference if the new cap is 25 or 30. Even a legendary shooter with a lvl 20 gun won't take down a lvl 25 walker with only a few shots.

With raising the caps there is more challenge of skill than before. Even though there are still some maps that will be farmable with the old dodge&luck-style.

I'm fine with the change. Only disadvantage may be that it will be impossible to rise within leaderboards cos there will be no longer a significant difference between the earned stars.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    @Capleton Yeah I never said level cap it at 25. I was being vague on purpose and thinking more like moving the cap from 20 to 21 or 22.

Thanks for pointing out that a level 17 legendary shooter with a level 20 gun still needs several shots to take down a level 25 walker because I'm a casual player haha.
  • CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 441
    @Shut_Up

With raising the cap only one or two levels there would be the same bs situation after the (soon coming) next council update. Guess with all your intimidating wisdom you might agree that the devs should take care of other issues than balancing those caps over and over.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    @Capleton What do you mean by my intimidating wisdom? Please explain.