Spawn disappearing

Ever since the update I've been having a problem with the already spawned walkers disappearing one they do spawn.
In other words I move one survivor up and there maybe 5 or 6 walkers spawn (appear).

I kill one and leave that survivor there then move a long rang survivor into position to take out a row of walkers and half or more disappear.

Now I have two survivors in harms way and only kill two instead of the entire row.

End turn and of course there they are ganging up on my survivors taking multiple swings at them and causing me to lose the round when other wise I should have succeeded. Very frustrating.

Comments

• NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I have seen that as well @Punisher. I think I have cleared the area with my 3rd survivor and two walkers I didn't even know were there come around the corner and hammer me. I usually use the half moves to seek those out but even that is leaving me exposed. I am much more fearful on Deadly missions when I get to level 21 walkers now.
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Maybe they are out of your sight?
    Obstacles between you and them?

Or was it plain sight?
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    rgerkman
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    If Walkers are in Shadows (dark areas) then they are out of sight of your Survivors & will disappear.
    Or like Derrick ask.. If they are not in dark areas or behind a wall (out of Survivor sight) then that's an issue & you may need to write a ticket
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda