Am I ever going to get my compensation

I was wondering if I was ever going to get my compensate from that rollback I had I sent all the pics and everything even the receipts and all... N I'm sure a few others are wondering the same... It's been over 2 weeks since it happened already which I was told to let u know when it's been 2 weeks and well it has now
[Deleted User]

Comments

• Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    Player name Anthony Mac by the way
    O I thought they meant 2 weeks from when it happened.....
  • DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    Hi Anthony..

Same as here and 1-2 others from my guild are waiting for compensation, too..
    Guess we have to wait till the crew is back from their easter holiday..

By the way, no need to post your ingame username.. Since the last forum update its clearly visible on your Profile. .

All the best*
    Derrick
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    Hittenyouoff2
    @DERRICK thanks I didn't know that... I appreciate it
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    I don't believe they will ever get around to it...

I have submitted two "ingame tickets", I have posted a couple of threads here, I have used the contact support link here, and all I have received back is one "form letter" response which basically said that " the rollback issue was fixed and people have been compensated"....

Well, I have not been compensated for my losses and holiday or not, a form letter response which says they have compensated me whe they haven't is just pure xxxxxx (I will refrain from using the words I want to)

I see lots of threads on this issue and no response from anyone other than the "wait for it" response... Sorry, not a good response
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]Lightfeet
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    Multiple whining threads from not yet compensated players, even though official statements clearly told us that they started to compensate affected players, but it may take at least time till end of this week to go through all the ingame tickets and to compensate all ppl case by case. Is it so hard to wait till end of this/beginning of next week? (I'm waiting myself, but I fully understand that support is drown in tickets regarding rollbacks.)
    [Deleted User]rgerkman[Deleted User]
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,490
    To all, support is the only way to receive assistance on this. For the roll back issue, there was a official response. As stated please give some time (end of this week) if you don't hear back, let us know.

As for those that received a message back from support but did not receive compensation, please respond back to that message and explain the situation so support can look into the issue.
    rgerkman
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    @zbot, maybe nearing the end of the week, could a moderator make a single post about this, and if people haven't got it yet, they can reply in that (like the ones which were "Post here if you had a rollback after xxxxxx).
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I have no message and no compensation for my two big rollbacks @zbot. I will wait until the end of this week then report back if nothing happens. Thanks for an update.
    Lightfeet
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    No response for me as well @NCDawgFan
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Sometimes it helps to exercise patience. Received my compensation today. FYG: My rollback happened on 11th of March (ingame ticket sent immediately.). I don't know if they process the tickets and grant compensation in chronological order or if there are other factors influencing the time of final compensation.
    Ovidmikel
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @Lightfeet could you please clarify for us ..

Did you only get a response and compensation today? Or did you get the response last week that said you had been compensated but no compensation came?
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    @Japes87 Received a message as well as the gold amount and number of phones mentioned in the message.
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 127
    Still waiting......