Roll back compensation follow up for who haven't received a response yet: As of 4/1/16

zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,782
To all players affected by roll back, this was the official statement posted on 03/24/16:
Teeceezy said:

Hi all,

I'm sure everybody's curious to hear about how the handling of rollbacks has progressed. As of the second maintenance on March 21st, we haven't been able to confirm any new cases of rollbacks. That being said, support is starting the compensation process.

The compensation is going to be based on how far a player has progressed and how much time they has invested in to the game. Compensation is being sent as of today and as this is being done manually and might take a while, the projected finish for this is at the end of next week. If by then you haven't heard back from support, please feel free to PM me and we can take a closer look.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

It's nearing the end of the week and I wanted to update everyone affected by it. Support has been working hard responding and compensating players for the roll back issues. Support is still working on the issue and will continue to do so until all compensations are done.

This thread is for those who haven't received a response yet, we need your help. If you sent in a support request but have not received a response, please post here your in game name (IGN) and level (LV). So support can double check.

Format:

IGN: zbot
LV: 42

If you have already been contacted but either didn't receive compensation or your in app purchases were not reinstated, please reply back to the support message and explain your situation (did not receive compensation or missing purchases. This is also the time to provide support with proof of purchase.

Please note this thread is only for those that have not received a response yet. There is another thread created for players who have been contacted by support but either didn't receive compensation or missing in app purchases.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/7683/roll-back-compensation-follow-up-for-who-received-a-response-but-no-comp-or-iap-as-of-4-1-16#latest

DO NOT POST ANY DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD OTHER THAN THE INFORMATION ASKED FOR! THIS IS TO ASSIST SUPPORT, PLEASE KEEP THE DISCUSSIONS TO EXISTING THREADS. ALL DISCUSSION WILL BE REMOVED.

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,782
    Bump and moving to general.
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    edited April 2016
    Ignore miss read post
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    I have not received a response. I had rollbacks over and over. Get to 66 stars then rollback to 54 stars. Also that was the legendary event so kept losing newly acquired survivors along with stars.
    Ign: survivor
    Lvl: 39
  • theteacherchristheteacherchris Member Posts: 15
    IGN: Boom
    Lvl: 47

Submitted ticket on March 12. Had a rollback of new characters aquired after a 300 phone drop (2 leg, 2 epic). Phones gone. Characters gone.
    never got any response EVER.

Also submitted ticket march 24th. Deadly mission. Standig on exit line. Wouldnt let me leave. 2 legendaries killed.

Only other course of action for me is to dispute the charges with my CC company. The game literally robbed me.
  • javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 549
    edited April 2016
    Ign: javajnkie
    Lvl:48

I sent tickets and proof of purchases. The only responses I have received are the form letters that went to everyone.
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
  • NobodyincNobodyinc Member Posts: 21
    Ign: nobody inc
    Level 39
    Happened March 18th rolled back 3 times within a couple hours.
    NCDawgFan
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    lgn: NCDawgFan
    Level 48
    First happened and reported on March 6th and again and reported on March 15th. I have received several emails from Morgan in support saying they can't find any record of me reporting even with my 5-6 notifications/what the heck is happening to my stuff notifications.
  • matcapmatcap Member Posts: 34
    Ign: teo
    Level 43
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    edited April 2016
    Discussion removed. There are two threads, please post only the information requested in one of the thread. Mod Edit: zbot 4/3/16 6:06am.
    edited April 2016
    Discussion removed. There are two threads, please post only the information requested in one of the thread. Mod Edit: zbot 4/3/16 6:06am.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    edited April 2016
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    MissSFX level 38

I did a ticket on 3rd March, I have since had to add a lot to it. Due to the bugs I have experienced.

I haven't had a resolution as of yet. Looking forward to it being resolved

Many Thanks
  • cherrymooncherrymoon Member Posts: 2
    Ign: cherrymoon
    Lvl: 48
  • cherrymooncherrymoon Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 4/3/16 8:49 am. No discussion. This is for players that submitted support request for roll back issues.
  • KaLiKaLi Member Posts: 426
    edited April 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 4/3/16 8:54 am, please post in correct thread. This is for those that support did not respond to.

It seems like support has responded, please post in the other thread.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/7683/roll-back-compensation-follow-up-for-who-received-a-response-but-no-comp-or-iap-as-of-4-1-16#latest
  • AlcoAlco Member Posts: 4
    IGN: Alco
    LVL:43
    I put my 2nd one in and was talking to someone sent them the info and pics and haven't heard anything back...
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 181
    IGN: Heisenberg
    LVL: 44
    Didn't lose any purchases
  • TetomazzoTetomazzo Member Posts: 3
    IGN: tetomazzo
    LV: 42
  • moongodmoongod Member Posts: 23
    IGN: moongod
    lvl: 45
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Duckapple
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • Rogue6Rogue6 Member Posts: 53
    IGN:Rogue6u
    LVL 41
    Lost hours of Deadly farming / challenges (3 different dates), Lost 2 good Legendary pulls from phone event (Hunter and Assault).

IGN:Rogue
    LVL 30
    Lost Deadly Farming time, Legendary Hunter weapon pull, Epic Hunter/ Assault radio pull from phone event.
  • Bryan18Bryan18 Member Posts: 155
    Ryb
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    IGN: Naomi
    Level: 34

Rollback I lost a epic assault :(
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,782
    Ign dwen
    Lvl 37
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    Ign ovidmikel sent receipts they requested no response yet lost phones epiic shooter leg hunter council upgrades and and survivor upgrades lvl 30
  • GFunkGFunk Member Posts: 8
    IGN: G-Funk
    Lvl: 39

Earlier messages sent
  • DakaminDakamin Member Posts: 109
    IGN: Dakamin
    LVL: 28

I was new to NML at the time and didn't think to contact support, so I won't blame you if I'm SOL... but I had a rollback the weekend after March 2. I remember the time and place clearly because it was my bday weekend and I was hanging with friends when it happened. I don't remember exactly what I lost but the rollback was bad enough at the time that I stopped playing for a while (as per dying in an RPG when you haven't saved in hours. Done. ) Good thing the game is good enough that it lured me back in :)
  • iced1979iced1979 Member Posts: 65
    edited April 2016
    Mod edit: zbot 4/5/16 1:56pm.

no discussions, if you would like to discuss, please post in the existing discussion thread.
  • shumonshumon Member Posts: 2
    Ign: Shumon; lvl 43 no compensation
This discussion has been closed.