Only trade goods for challenge awards

Anyone know if the challenge award system will go back to the way it was before? All we get is 1000 TG for every award which considering the broken outpost system, makes the challenge awards pointless.

I haven't been raided or raided in 21 days now so all I do is wait until I have 7500 TGs and trade them in for legendary equipment. Unfortunately, my last six or seven pieces of legendary equipment have all been level 15 warrior class weapons. I kept the first two and have scrapped the rest which is only a measly 8000 XP. So I am basically completing the challenges for a weak extra 8000 XP. Way too much time and effort for 8000 XP

I hope this changes soon...
Survivor420

Comments

• rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Have you tried the Gold 500TG Crate?
    I find you get more bang for your buck with that one!!! Definitely like the Rewards & Definitely like receiving TG Crates over previous Reward System!!
    Try doing a search here in forums about TG Crate Rewards.. Lots of great info!!
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Survivor420
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Think of the legendary crate like the 15 radio call. Your chance of getting a nice item is higher, but if your interest is in quantity, the single radio call is better.

In this case, the 500 TG Gold Crate will give you exactly what you asked for since the previous reward was 2 gold crates.

If you are not looking for gear to use, the silver crate option can potentially provide a better XP return.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• Survivor6Survivor6 Member Posts: 42
    I have been going with the legendary crate because I am looking for gear to use but it keeps giving me the same thing over and over again.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    Start buying the golden crates for 500 TG
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.