Deadly mission still showing as deadly in challenges

PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
As title, I was not willing to check if it was just mislabelled.
smoothiegirl

Comments

• AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @Poppy I think this will take effect next challenge since this update came during mid-challenge.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    @Alibaba
    If that's the case they shouldn't have changed the required survivor lvls until next challenge, let's have a bit of consistency please,
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @Poppy Isn't up to me.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    @capibara

Here is where I read it
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    capibara
  • HurradifaxHurradifax Member Posts: 15
    Next challenge started and there is still a deadly ?!?
  • CoolidgeCoolidge Member Posts: 2
    I read the patch notes saying that there were no deadly missions for the challenge missions anymore, so I played the mission without noticing that it was labeled deadly and lost three survivors. I was trying to do the don't kill any walkers quest as well, so I was playing in a way that I never would have if I realized it was a deadly mission. I'm pretty annoyed, as I haven't lost any survivors before this point. I'd really like this fixed... Either give me back my survivors, or at least ship me a boatload of phones to replace them.
    Gamebully
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I agree it's bad that the listed there were no more deadlies and there still is.
    But you missed it being highlighted on the challenge map, and on the continue button, and on the top of the screen next to the objectives?
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    He didn't overlook it, he purposely ignored all warnings... Imho it should be posted in this thread: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/1109/epic-fails#latest
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    It does not say deadly on my challenge map. However, it does say deadly on the team select page, on the mission load screen, and during the challenge itself.

NG is based in Finland. While those that communicate with us and write the English releases are fluent, they will occasionally miss the nuances. Going back and reading the announcement again, I see where it was implied that the new challenges (graveyard and forward) will not have deadlies due to the way the points were arranged. They did not explicitly say that the "old" challenges would not have deadlies. It seems to be a case of poor word choice rather than intentional misinformation.
    rgerkmantilcoy
  • GamebullyGamebully Member Posts: 1
    Totally understand, I also thought there wasn't deadly missions in challenges anymore and I was playing the one in the prison and didn't realise it was deadly. Lost my whole team. 2 hunters and a shooter. I am beyond annoyed lost my 3 best ranged in something that wasn't supposed to be there.
    I also think next games should compensate players with returning the survivors or the equivalent in phones, if it isn't possible to return the survivors.
    tilcoyInvader
  • tilcoytilcoy Member Posts: 2
    Read the post that said "Deadly challenge missions are no longer deadly" lost 3 characters for having faith,F-ing pissed me off, wouldn't have even played if knew was still "Deadly" It's just a game, but hate losing because of false rules
    DRxSus
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    I thought the deadly missions are no longer deadly since update 1.8?

Just burried a blue hunter :neutral:
  • theteacherchristheteacherchris Member Posts: 15
    Tilcoy where is that post?
    tilcoy
    Gameplay changes & improvements:

Challenges no longer have deadly missions. The challenge layout remains the same, but the separate deadly mission is now a normal mission

WTF?
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    When you see a conflict between the forums and the messages you get in game, think worst case scenario.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

tembel
    Excuse me?

You seen different infos?
    IRONDee said:

When you see a conflict between the forums and the messages you get in game, think worst case scenario.

My english is not that bad, but I don´t get the message you´re trying to tell me :neutral:

Rhonda
    Invader

Rhonda
  • DtownDtown Member Posts: 46
    I never lost a survivor on a deadly... Gotta be careful
  • SwtdstnySwtdstny Member Posts: 57
    I also lost 3 of my best survivors. Really annoyed. It took them all at the same time.
    DRxSus
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    What I mean is...if the game says its deadly, don't believe the forum when it says it isn't.
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

rgerkman
  • DRxSusDRxSus Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2016
    Same exact thing happened to me. 3 of my best survivors died in a very low level deadly level after it stopped and had to reload.
  • tilcoytilcoy Member Posts: 2
    It's in the letter box, with info on new updates to 1.8, says that deadly missions in challenges are now normal
    But it was the stuff who said it isn´t deadly. The changelog wasn´t released by the users, was it?
  • ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27
    I lost a hunter too. My first fatality.
    Invader
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    You can clearly see when you play Cellar of Doom that it's still a deadly mission. They said they will replace the deadly mission by a normal mission but that i guess will start with the new graveyard challenge.
    More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
  • ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27
    Just to be clear, I lost my guy over a stupid move. I didn't think it was not a deadly mission. I didn't realize there were changes to the challenge missions to be honest. They probably should have removed the deadly mission though if they are going to be removing them at the same time they released the update.
    Invaderggbats