New "settings" options

Here are a few ideas for additional setting:

1) Allow us to "set fast forward so it is always on." I am thrilled that the game is turned based and not at some frantic pace and watching the walkers lumber along was fun for the first week. But now I want to get on with it and I am sure that many players always hit the FF button. It could be set for just the walkers or for the surviors as well.

2) This one has been mentioned in other threads. Allow us "to turn off zoom in on critical hits." I know we can quickly tap the screen to stop it, but but that can get tedious. Plus playing on a small screen, I have actually tapped a survivor and moved them a space trying to stop the "zoom in."

3) Let us have the option whether we want to "use over watch or not on a particular turn." There are times where I am trying to pull/lure a walker in so one of melees can take it out to get their charge ability, but one of my ranged attackers almost always takes it out. This one would have to be activated during the mission like the charge abilities.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
Weasel007

Comments

• jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    I like your suggestions!

Here's my 2cents. I'd like to be able to use settings while "IN MISSION" at least.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    @WastelandDan, I agree, I also don't like it when my strongest survivor attacks and kills the walker that is already almost finished, leaving my less powerful to take on the tank bearing down on them.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    Necron99
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    I agree with all of your suggestions above! :smile:

I could see the game using the 'real estate' it is currently wasting by displaying the large team avatars, and use that space for a few option dials.
    - avatars smaller, but with a bit more info (e.g. health, armor, damage) on the top left
    - dials on the top right, which stay the way they were in the previous move/mission
    --- auto-fast-forward on/off
    --- auto overwatch on/off (in off we could select the targets ourselves, unassigned teammembers would use the auto-mode)
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Necron99
  • null
    Yes that avatars take up way too much real estate and have very little info.
    Necron99
  • Necron99Necron99 Member Posts: 66
    You are ALL correct. they need very badly to have a "on/off" switch for a "are you sure" on your moves!!!
    Such as: I was on a high level deadly mission- trying to squeeze out a few more stars- when my wife hit a speed bump just as I was moving my finger to shoot at some level 17 Z's. But, instead, my Hunter walked over to the group, instead of shooting at the group of Zombies! So, what happend was: my Hunter was now stuck in the middle of a Walker board way across the screen!! And of course he got hit hard, stunned, with my charge abilities spent, and no way to save him!
    He was only a level 12-15 Epic Hunter, which right now wouldn't even make my team- but at the time he was my best guy!!! And I always bring a back-up "epic" guy in the Deadly missions now, so they can take the Deathxwhen I "Flee" BUT,,but, if one of your Legendary guys gets stunned, and can't rescue him, your in trouble!
    But with a "second chance" option that u can turn on/off, it'll get rid of mistakes!!!
    It would get very boring and long without a "switch" though, having to ask "are you sure" "are you sure" "are you sure" .........but on Deadly missions, I would defiantly always use this!!
  • LanceLance Member Posts: 568
    I like your ideas for config, but add 4- turn off auto zoom on survivor on/off default off
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    NG has changed most of these! Closing this thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
This discussion has been closed.