While I know I have a 'potty' mouth, I did get my compensation, finally...

DianeDiane Member Posts: 46
Man up. Give me what you owe me.
Hittenyouoff2

Comments

• DianeDiane Member Posts: 46
    I spend money. And YOU guys screwed me. Make it right.
    Hittenyouoff2
    I coulda said f$&@ed me. But I've said that enough. To you. Make it right. Unless you wanna be known as thieves. Because, in my eyes... You are.
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    Have you PM'd a mod for assistance?
  • C_LloydC_Lloyd Moderator Posts: 208
    @Diane All rollback compensations are being given out as we speak. It is an ongoing process that started last week and will continue possibly into next week. I can guarantee you that it is happening, I have had several guild members receive theirs over the last couple days. They will get to you :)
    MissSFX
    At least I have some sort of a response. Thank you C_Lloyd. I've spent money, and time on this game. I can be rather mouthy and unkind, but I feel, taken advantage of. And that makes me beyond mad. That thing that happened on March 9th.... Lost ALOT!! And when no one answers me, or gives me an automated message. Unacceptable. I spend money, you guys took it, and set my game, MY GAME, that I spent money on. That's stealing, in my eyes. One. Chance. Make it right.
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    @Diane I'm in the same boat as you and too top it off I just put up a discussion about the game as well cuz there has not been a single thing I could do this whole day today cuz of the update and still haven't received any compensation all...
    Diane
    If.... The people who make this game, and know that there may be problems.... Then you don't TAKE people's money and leave them hanging. Not a wise business practice or they are just greedy. BOTH of those things, are not wise. In fact, it makes me question their character.
    Survivor420MissSFX
  • moongodmoongod Member Posts: 23
    Still never got mine. TopJoke
    Thank you for my compensation.
  • NobodyincNobodyinc Member Posts: 21
    I'm still waiting on mine as well. I had 3 rolls backs in one day.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,494
    So much for "by the end of this week at the latest" but hey, we got that awesome radio event.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    When I posted in this forum... I was compensated. Not as much as I had asked for, but it was nice. The next day. I don't like to label people as thieves, it sure felt that way to me. I have spent a lot of money on this game, as well as time. I'm not very tactful, when, something I PAY for, goes unanswered. I was answered. And compensated. From my standpoint, stay after them. They could tell, what I had lost, and spent on this game. But I know that stomach dropping feeling!!! I sent a lot of 'not very nice messages' to them. It took them from March 9 to March 31. Don't give up!!!
    I'm just hoping this doesn't happen again, EVER.
  • KaraKara Member Posts: 22
    I'm still waiting for comp on a bundle I lost with rollback from a month ago, even sent receipt.
    I messaged them, everyday, Kara. And... After I posted in here. Was compensated the next day. It was very nice, and used what I got, to build back what I lost. But.... For 3 weeks, I felt taken advantage of. Don't give up.
    @diane would you mind sharing your player level and what you received as compensation?
    Diane
    Lvl 46. 23,000 gold and 30 phones.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,708
    edited April 2016
    Wtf?!!!? I suffered two roll backs and am level 47. I got 1500 gold and that was all. Do you have to scream and shout on this forum to get fair compensation?

Seriously? ! I thought being patient and waiting was what you all wanted. Clearly that didn't pay off.

Reconsider my compensation. NOW!
    If you received compensation for rollbacks, please post what you received and your player level. If you want to include the date you submitted your ticket and the date you received comp, that would be helpful as well.
    edited April 2016
    @diane was that all compensation? Did not include part of an in game purchase? Also, would you mind editing the thread topic to direct rollback comp recipients here as well? Thank you.
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Ok, I'm not in support so I don't actually _know_ anything about these cases, but it would sound probable to me that one case includes lost in-app purchases and the other one not. Jester, did you lose real-life $$$?
    I spend 'real' money on the game. I did a lot of yelling and screaming.
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,708
    To be honest, I made purchases before both rollbacks. I still have the weapons from the bundles, but couldn't tell you if I lost anything else or not.