Official discussion: Community event starts Monday, 11:00 am EDT

Comments

• timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    rgerkman said:

@masmith93 .. Did they remove the bigger "pie" with Bruisers?

They did because they didn't want it to be unfair in outpost. Although I just ran into a team in Outpost that still has one, as my player was unavailable for 3 turns. I still ended up killing all three and obtaining all 3 goals, but they did kill that survivor who was stunned for ages.
    rgerkmanInvader
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    masmith93 said:

I think 60M for the entire player base is insane, and not achievable. Not even close. But who knows, maybe there are 30M players. :neutral:

I'm quite confident that we have players who can get at least 2 of 'em in 3 weeks, even more.
    rgerkmanlmfgunnut
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    @rgerkman that's a concussion trait - the duration is 1 turn regardless of bronze, silver or gold.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • DtownDtown Member Posts: 46
    How can any crew kill 2, 4, or 6 million saviors in 3 weeks is beyond me. How is that supposed to be done?
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    Ahhhh I see! They changed it to an "extra stun"

Sorry about that @Invader
    It seems you can no longer make the "pie" bigger! Now you definitely can see I never use the Brusier lmao
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    Invader
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    edited April 2016
    masmith93 said:

@Invader only warriors and assault get arc expanse with certain weapons.

But how to increase the impact circle of a bruiser then?

***got it :smile: ***
    rgerkman
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    12,000 kills per 1 TG and 4,000,000 kills per radio which genius came up with them figures.
    masmith93Invader
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Everybody combined! Get crackin'!
    Dtownrgerkmanlmfgunnutmasmith93
  • DtownDtown Member Posts: 46
    :s Oh i think they mean the whole community of players.... Duhr
    @eetu care to share the number of active players? We need to be able to divide how many each of us have to kill :p - or at least give a global counter of the number of savior deaths. :#
    rgerkman
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 610
    As a community, we're going to have to kill a whole lot of Saviors! 60 million! That being the top goal, I wonder if we all can see our total progress?
    masmith93WalkerBait1Survivor420
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Poppy said:

Rewards are utterly pathetic, I mean seriously pathetic, in the history of all time things that have ever been pathetic this has become the bench mark.

Stright to the point Poppy I love it mate agree a load of crap and £14.99 is just a joke
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    Hittenyouoff2
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Yeah 4 mil downloads that's 15 kills apiece... Ohhh wait there isn't that many people playing??? I wonder why ;)
    jester
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    I've got a tip...kill as many as you possibly can and let the rest sort itself out...they're not going to change it now so just roll with it!!
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    rgerkmanHittenyouoff2WalkerBait1HeisenbergSurvivor420Carl_s_HatTheLostOnesIllbrainer
  • Doc_PughDoc_Pugh Member Posts: 91
    Sweet! Let's do this!!!
    rgerkmanWalkerBait1eetuSurvivor420TheLostOnes
    Come join the Official Discussion thread!!

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/55676#Comment_55676

(Mods please merge @zbot )

Rhonda
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I enjoy the challenges with human enemies. It makes me try out different tactics. So I'll have some fun killing Saviors for the next 3 weeks. But the 30-second cool down will only help me if there is some type of increased gas event with it. Otherwise I'll need to wait for gas before I can make a run through the challenge missions again anyway.
    WalkerBait1rgerkman
    Come join the Official Discussion Thread!!

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/55676#Comment_55676

(Mods please merge @zbot )

Rhonda
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    @eetu n only u have that self doing ego....
  • WalkerBait1WalkerBait1 Member Posts: 1,060
    I'm gonna kick as much Savior ass as I can like I always do! Get Ur Dead On!! >:) this should be fun! :D

“Simply put, there’s a vast ocean of shit you people don’t know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit, and then some.”

DeadFamily Guilds Leader
    Line Me - WalkerBait1
    http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/3032/the-original-deadfamily-deadfamily2-3-official-guild-thread#latest - Click link for The Original ☠DeadFamily & DeadFamily2,3☠️ Guild Thread☠
    Member of the Empty memorial Club Veteran Survivalist
    Get Ur Dead On!!!!
    rgerkmanTheLostOnes
  • gamblegamble Member Posts: 28
    Cooldown is 30 MINUTES and NOT 30 SECONDS as stated...
    Another mistake the annocments says challenges on 30 second cool downs it is in fact 30 minutes.
    The whole Cover thing is actually pretty cool lol it's gonna take me a minute to get use to.. but I like it!

Rhonda
    Survivor420
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    btw where are you supposed to know how many you have killed ? can't see any increment counters ? PS does killing walkers in the challaenge misisons count towards this total or is it just the "humans" ?
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    masmith93
    @drinky just humans. But no cursing!
  • SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    @Teeceezy @eetu

NOTE: The announcement says 30 SECOND cool down but it is actually 30 minutes. Which was it supposed to be?
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    Anyone else getting an unkillable walker when you have to protect the civilian?
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Ha! 30 minutes, not 30 seconds. No difference to me, really. I just ran through the first 4 challenge missions. Using the new cover feature is a must against the human enemies with ranged weapons. Take your time and learn on the easy levels. I think these will be quite a challenge when you get to the upper levels.
    rgerkmanOvidmikel
    Call bullshit on enemy fire increasing the reopen count.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,228
    It would be really nice to see the total kill count, so we know if we're actually close to any rewards. If we're close, people might put in that extra effort to get us up to the next level.
    Kloreltimflo83xWalkerBait1rgerkmanSurvivor420[Deleted User]TheLostOnesggbats