Graveyard Challenge Discussion

I like how we all discuss what we like, didn't see it yet so I will start one. I love this new one. No more mindless running through levels. Will need to dust off the old thinking cap for this one me thinks
OvidmikelSurvivor420

Comments

• MissSFXMissSFX Member Posts: 177
    I'm loving this one too
    Ovidmikel
  • ceoofognceoofogn Member Posts: 27
    I'm just glad they made the correction from calling them "Free men" to "Saviors". When this mission was first released, they called them Free Men. However, since Saviors is the name of the group it should be a capital S. Proper nouns start with capitals. Grammar police out.
    masmith93
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    There is a "u" in Saviours......

Love,
    The Grammar Police x
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    1303nikoMissSFXSurvivor420
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @Neil_J Not in the comic, show or in the US ;)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    rgerkmanFester17
    But there is in the English language....... ;)
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    MissSFX
  • SpankySpanky Member Posts: 41
    On the first challenge if the human is allowed to open the gate another 4-5 show up that needs to be killed to complete the challenge.
    ggbatsCrazyDChilidawg
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Nice challenge, but Overwatch needs looking at more so with the introduction of ranged opponents. Needs to be an option to Overwatch walker or over watch humans.
    banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
    SpankyCrazyDmasmith93
  • CrazyDCrazyD Member Posts: 456
    Agree
    Poppy said:

Nice challenge, but Overwatch needs looking at more so with the introduction of ranged opponents. Needs to be an option to Overwatch walker or over watch humans.

Yes overwatch option between walker and human would def be usefull in this challenge.

Loving the new tactical aspect, need to find my brain now.... It's lying somewhere but I forgot where I put it....
    (Re)tired
    SpankyTheLostOnestembel[Deleted User]
    If you're working on the "kill no walker" quest and a challenge human kills one, you are credited as killing a walker and fail to complete that quest.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,625
    I don't understand the prize for 20 40 or 60 millions Saviors... There's a rank or something somewhere??
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    capibara said:

I don't understand the prize for 20 40 or 60 millions Saviors... There's a rank or something somewhere??

If I understand correctly, this is a "community" event where the total of all saviors killed by all players counts towards this event and everyone will receive the reward that participates.
    ZKillerDK
    And the running count is where?

@Heisenberg I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
    It all depends on which side of the pond one resides ;)
    rgerkman
  • ZKillerDKZKillerDK Member Posts: 41
    null

What are the rewards? As of now, we still get these no good trade goods!
    Where can we see how we rank in this "community" event?

Btw. I like this new challenge map, much more of a challenge
    Neil_J said:

And the running count is where?

All I see right now is where NG says "stay tuned to the game for regular updates". Maybe we get updates at the end of each challenge over the next 3 weeks? ....would be nice to have a running count to monitor though.

DragonClaw
    a few days ago I had the opportunity to buy the Scarred veteran bundle pack. It was a non limited offer, but 1 day after when I had used 4.1 mill tomatoes, I wanted to refill from the bundle pack, and it was gone from my shop??????
    An explanation would be Very much appreciated!!! + insert that pack to my shop again.
    If not, this will affect my future gold purchases a GREAT DEAL!!

Regards a Very disappointed dedicated gold user.
    ggbatsMissSFX
  • MomofSnolpeMomofSnolpe Member Posts: 76
    @ZKillerDK I don't understand the problem with the TG. Rewards for challenge milestones were 2 gold crates which equals 1000 TG so it's still the same if you don't like using TG and if you like TG you can build on them. If you scroll down the message because they are throwing in more than TGs if you read the whole message in the in game mail.
    Arghh shoot :# thx @MomofSnolpe

I didn't scroll down, I see it now. Thx again
    MomofSnolpe
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Member Posts: 180
    Yeah no problem @Neil_J I really don't care one way or the other. I am not the grammar police, the same "depends on which side of the pond your on" statement applies both ways. Grammar police should stay off duty when you are dealing with people on both sides of the pond.
    Survivor420
  • TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    The goal for the community reward is next to impossible. Thanks for the graveyard, reduction of savs damage as they should be and reducing cool down times. But 20 million savs is not realistic even over 3 weeks. You kill 5-6 savs per challenge and you repeat that 7-8x before you hit your wall x challenges x number of players. Rough estimate 300x20=6,000 or even say 10,000. What bizzarro world can it reach 20 million? NG your math is way way off. It doesn't compute. Or my guesstimate is wrong?
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    It's for _all_ the players combined!
    SpankyTheLostOneslmfgunnut
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,625
    @Spanky ..thx hope to see the counter soon
    @TWD2 a good chance after the savs and before leaving the game should be to kill the 10 or more walkers of the last round
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    TWD2 said:

The goal for the community reward is next to impossible. Thanks for the graveyard, reduction of savs damage as they should be and reducing cool down times. But 20 million savs is not realistic even over 3 weeks. You kill 5-6 savs per challenge and you repeat that 7-8x before you hit your wall x challenges x number of players. Rough estimate 300x20=6,000 or even say 10,000. What bizzarro world can it reach 20 million? NG your math is way way off. It doesn't compute. Or my guesstimate is wrong?

@TWD2 There are over 1M android players, and I have no clue on IOS players. A minimum of 6 savior kills per android player = 6M savior 'kills'.

It's not an unreasonable amount, nor unattainable by my back of the envelope figuring.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Exactly, is be more surprised if we didn't get 60mil by the end of the first day...unless there's a reason for a sudden drop off in players...just saying ;)
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @TroubleMan how do you know the number of android players?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    I stand corrected if it is meant for the cumulative scores of the whole world community as one.
  • TroubleManTroubleMan Member Posts: 423
    masmith93 said:

@TroubleMan how do you know the number of android players?

@masmith93 In the android store, the app is listed as 1+M downloads. One can surmise that there are at least several hundred thousand players. I can imagine the IOS version has similar numbers.

Of course, my numbers are a total guesstimate. But while the number sounds impressive, I think it's not insurmountable.
    ggbats
  • PpkPpk Member Posts: 19
    Where we can see the actual numbers of killed guys?