Under investigation - 15k TG for Legendary Weapon?

kenjinenjinkenjinenjin Member Posts: 19
(Admin note: We're investigating this and will adjust accordingly. Sorry kenjinenjin for hijacking your thread!)

Hi all,

First post in this forum, but been reading for awhile. Great tips and discussion, has helped me a lot with my game (currently lvl 26).

I just noticed that there's a new chest that you can get with 15k trade goods, and you can get a legendary weapon. Mine is currently a legendary bruiser weapon (see below for screenshot) named "Lucille." Just wanted to see what everyone else is getting, and try to figure out if the weapon for sale will change on its own, or if I have to buy this one before the next weapon becomes available. Any thoughts?

maggiemoo

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited April 2016
    Hi - welcome to the forum! Everyone has access to purchase the same Lucille bat. I wouldn't buy it because the traits suck. Gold concussion is worthless. It should have been a destructive trait.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    Interesting mine is lev 8 and my highest well almost all my survivors are lev 14.

I wonder what gives the bat it's level?
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    bumshoe said:

Interesting mine is lev 8 and my highest well almost all my survivors are lev 14.

What's the highest level of bruiser that you have? Does it happen to be level 8?

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • HarurunHarurun Member Posts: 40
    edited April 2016
    All my survivors are LV13, this weapon also LV13 for me.

BTW, is this Lucille the same as in the "We are all Negan" bundle?
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Hi everyone, just a note to let you know that we're investigating this problem right now and will adjust the level of Lucille soon. This isn't happening for all players so if you see the Level 1 Lucille don't delete it!

• bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322

bumshoe said:

What's the highest level of bruiser that you have? Does it happen to be level 8?

bumshoe said:

bumshoe said:

You are correct. Based off lowest level bruiser which in my case is my lowest level.

When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • TK-421TK-421 Member Posts: 416
    Right, so if you have no Bruiser, Lucille will default to Level 1. When you get a Bruiser the weapon will update in the TG Store.

• timflo83xtimflo83x Member Posts: 88
    @TK-421 I'm currently upgrading a bruiser to level 17, will it update for that as well or stick at level 16? Thanks!
  • Gom712Gom712 Member Posts: 53
    TK-421,

Lucille should be a high level bat for everyone. It shouldn't be a better weapon for higher level players. If a player doesn't have a bruiser at that level, it's incentive to get there.

For example, Lucille should be a lvl 15 bat for everyone. It's not fair that lower level players will pay the same amount for a bat they will discard soon.
    maggiemoo
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    timflo83x said:

@TK-421 I'm currently upgrading a bruiser to level 17, will it update for that as well or stick at level 16? Thanks!

Yes, I was wondering this too. I haven't upgraded my bruiser to level 17 yet since I don't use them that often, but it would be worth waiting and upgrading if I could trade for Lucille at an upgraded starting level before the challenge is over.
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    @kenjinenjin I thought the level went off the lowest to highest level of ur guys... Do u have a level 11 guy? Or no... Also @masmith93 the gold concussion is a great trait for bruisers... That's what their mainly meant for.. Not really meant for killing.. Got at getting someone out of a struggle or blocking a past... It's stragity where they come in handy...
    Survivor420nemesis
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Indeed!! I have better bats!! Legendary and level 16 upgradables to 19¡
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    edited April 2016
    @eetu. Close but that should be a nerf bat...just saying...still too soon??? ;)
    FizzyPinot
  • Noprogamer16Noprogamer16 Member Posts: 38
    I looked and my "Lucille" offered in TG is level 17. That's the current level of my survivors.
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    @tussnuts2016
    Thanks for the spoiler.
    Not everyone who plays this game lives in the USA
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited April 2016
    @TheLostSlayer .. I agree ! but it's not really a spoiler, I guess, unless you believe that the show stays true to form with the Comics & clearly they don't!! Sooooo.......
    but I believe that should be in Spoiler tags (IMO) cause not everyone reads the Comics either!!!!

@eetu .. Do you agree? Or nah?
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    walkers
  • smokvasmokva Member Posts: 154
    @TheLostSlayer Comment by @tussnuts2016 is actually not a spoiler, simply his opinion. You're still safe.
    But seriously, it is unrealistic to expect a TWD based game NOT to mention anything that happened in the TWD season finale. If you really don't want any spoilers, stay away from the posts until you watch it (save for the bugs/issues section; those should be pretty safe).

Also, is this offer 'limited time' or will it be permanent? I have personally been spending my TG on gold crates so it will take some of us a while to reach that TG level.
    Just curious.
  • DeadBeatDeadBeat Member Posts: 681
    DeadBeat - Leader Of TheLostSlayers UK Top 5: USA Top 15: Global Top 40:
    D-B - Leader of TLS II
    The New World Needs TheLostSlayers
    rgerkman
  • smokvasmokva Member Posts: 154
    edited April 2016
    @TheLostSlayer Fair enough. I didn't mean to imply that it was 'cool' just not completely unexpected. And I re-iterate: it was not a spoiler it was simply an opinion - with which I personally don't agree. :)
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    The game, the comic & show are three different entities.. I think you can refer to game & comparing to show/comics without giving away "meat & potatoes"
    Just my two pennies
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    creativeusername
    edited April 2016

timflo83x said:

Yes, I was wondering this too. I haven't upgraded my bruiser to level 17 yet since I don't use them that often, but it would be worth waiting and upgrading if I could trade for Lucille at an upgraded starting level before the challenge is over.
    @LadyAquila This does in fact work. After mine upgraded, the weapon is now level 17.

rgerkmanggbatsScared_Dead
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @TK-421 @eetu

So is the bat's level determined by your highest level survivor or your highest level bruiser? My survivors are level 15-17 and I have 3 bruisers none of them are level 17 yet. And how long will the bat be offered in the TG section as it will take me a long while (especially with 2 challenges per week) to collect the close to 500,000 Xp needed to upgrade my bruiser again and take another day or two for her to finish upgrading to 17. Do I have time to get a Lucille? Is it possible to get one at 17?
  • SoulhunterSoulhunter Member Posts: 13
    What i want to know is whats its damage I have several Bruisers I use to defend my base.
    Currently all three have Legendary weapons and before I plunk down 15k I want to know if its better than what I already have.
    Survivor420Zeena
    DarkFae said:

@TK-421 @eetu

So is the bat's level determined by your highest level survivor or your highest level bruiser? My survivors are level 15-17 and I have 3 bruisers none of them are level 17 yet. And how long will the bat be offered in the TG section as it will take me a long while (especially with 2 challenges per week) to collect the close to 500,000 Xp needed to upgrade my bruiser again and take another day or two for her to finish upgrading to 17. Do I have time to get a Lucille? Is it possible to get one at 17?

I do know it's based off your highest bruiser. I had level 17 survivors but a 16 bruiser. Once the bruiser got to level 17, the weapon reflected that and went to level 17.
    TheLostOnes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @timflo83x

So the bat's starting level changed to reflect your bruiser upgrade?!?

@TK-421 @eetu

So was that an adjustment or is this something to be expected....I'm still very confused?
  • DoTakDoTak Member Posts: 1,964

What i want to know is whats its damage I have several Bruisers I use to defend my base.
    Currently all three have Legendary weapons and before I plunk down 15k I want to know if its better than what I already have.

Check wikia for all stats
    http://nomansland.wikia.com/wiki/The_Walking_Dead:_No_Man's_Land_Wikia

FYI
    bruiser weapons, legendary Level/damage

12/87
    13/105
    14/127
    15/156
    16/192
    17/238

SoulhunterOndredautumn_ash
  • Scared_DeadScared_Dead Member Posts: 91