Fix your bugs and stop stealing our money

dwendwen Member Posts: 25
So in the last 2 weeks I've had a guildie loose over 2 days of playtime twice to your bugs, you still have not responded to him. In the same time I spent nearly 100 radios, got 1 legendary scout and 1 epic bruiser, lost the radios and your rollbacks stole the survivors from me, I was pissed, but let it go. Today I spent gold to speed up my baracks upgrade and yet again you rolled me back, took my gold that I had spent cash to get and I've been rolled back twice today. I've lost legendary gear that I grinded to obtain and real cash I wasted on this game.

You need to stop ignoring the people you have stolen time and money from and make amends.
[Deleted User]Shut_Up

Comments

• dwendwen Member Posts: 25
    I do notice our guild's gone from near the bottom of the US to top 30 without really gaining much in our score, so you also need to take a good hard look at how many people are just uninstalling the game due to piss poor management.
    Shut_Up
    edited March 2016
    I'm not as patient as my guildie, if I do not have some kind of response when I get home from work tomorrow I'll hit you were it hurts, with a review on the playstore and a dispute for the money I spent since you've stolen it from me by deleting what I spent it on.
    Shut_Up
  • VOODOOVOODOO Member Posts: 54
    He's got a point.
    Shut_Up
  • TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    All quiet chirp chirp from ng but a ticket should resolve this although response may take time.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,474
    Moved to game issue.

@dwen, did you submit an in app support request? If not, please do so. The rollback is a known issue and Support is working on the requests.
    alnod
  • AndriusAndrius Member Posts: 780
    @dwen sorry to hear that and it is certainly very frustrating but I trust @zbot , he will do anything in his power to work for a resolution for the issue. May you guys help this user please, mods?
    The EH family- where we have competition, fun and friendship.
    How to apply?
    Click here OR Email: [email protected]
    edited March 2016
    Are you **** kidding me, 7 resets tonight ... I had my baracks upgrade started to be done at 10 am tomorrow, every time I grind it out and get close to it again I'm reset back to Friday night!!! edited for language ... dwen
    Shut_Up
    I've lost over 1,000,000 badges tonight alone
    @dwen, please submit a in app support request, it's frustrating but that's the best recourse.

Also as you are new to the forum, please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum rules.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/categories/rules
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    Its been 8 days now for me @zbot without any help and zero acknowledgement of my problem. I just gave up hope and started playing again where I was unceremoniously reset. It would nice if the company could act professionally and responsibly and send an email or message (and not that lame canned reply you get on any contact us), saying "We received your notification of your issue and are working to resolve it for you. Thank you for your patience while we try to fix this bug and restore all your lost assets."
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    @NCDawgFan Support has received thousands of bug reports and support requests in the last 2 weeks. If one person manages to answer 60 support tickets a day (that's reading, researching and answering 1 every 10 minutes), that is 300 a week. It would take that one person 3 weeks and almost 2 days to answer 1000 tickets. For the rollback tickets, the problem has to be solved before they can start restoring lost items or issuing refunds. Think about it. If the problem is recurring, then why restore if it may be lost again? In the end, it will take several months/weeks to get everyone sorted.

If you have to submit a new ticket, put #twdsupport at the top. This will prioritize your request above the other NG games.
    ggbats
  • SlimGangstaSlimGangsta Member Posts: 4
    I've been playing for about a week in a half and it happened to me on Friday it took me back 1 day I had just upgraded my council to level 9 lost legendary items and upgraded legendary items and survivors and it happened again just 20 mins ago also I keep getting disconnected saying someone else has signed into my account on a different devive (which I found out is another bug) this game is great but these bugs are devastating to us players please fix this ASAP!!!!!!!!
    phallusmaximus
    I didn't see the in game ticket, will look harder, and the closed post above does help. It's bad enough loosing time and progression, but when the currencies disappear it's a double whammy
  • Jtraylor387Jtraylor387 Member Posts: 25
    @dwen. The in game support is located in the top right corner of game. Click on the settings symbol and a box will pop up. Click the help button and then you can type your issue. If you have any pictures of your lost progress, you can post them there. I also have lost survivor upgrades and gear that I worked hard for. I started taking screen shots of my game and they have answered that they will compensate us for our troubles. My suggestion is to screen shot every upgrade or gear so that you can get them back. I am sorry this is happening to you, as it has happened to me multiple times. It is very frustrating, especially when we have spend actual money.
    To @all, please see official response from NG regarding the rollback issue.

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/6114/regarding-rollback-issues#latest

Thank you,

zbot
    This was the kind of response I was looking for, we'll see if I'm satisfied with the resolution or not, I really did not expect actual refunds the same day. Anyone expecting compensation for resources or time in a free game needs to pay more for their drugs, but when the currency items are immediately spent and what you purchased with them vanish, phones and gold cost cash, you cannot take them and delete what they were spent on.
    edited April 2016
    So ... I think I've been more than a little patient, the only response I got to this was, the generic automated crap, I posted 10 responses and got nothing. Support has been pitiful
    edited April 2016
    Noone I know irl or in my guild has gotten anything, at this point I have no proof a warm body got anything from this huge bug in the game that stole cash from players
  • Jtraylor387Jtraylor387 Member Posts: 25
    I still have not received anything, nor have I heard anything back after support said I received compensation. Pretty pissed at the lack of communication!