Bundles Disappearing

PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
I purchased the scout & bruiser bundle yesterday & was waiting till tommorow to buy the Hunter bundle, but when logging on this morning my bundles completely disappeared, I'm not happy & spent a lot of the previous gold I had farming last night in order to be ready to buy this bundle, the rest of my guild mates bundles are still available for purchase it seems but mine are completely disappeared, is there any staff members on this site that can help me figure this out or let me know why this happened? Here's a ss of my bundle that was available & didn't purchase yet & a ss of the screen I had a few hours later when I woke up thx

Comments

• SierraSierra Member Posts: 71
    This morning I had the option to buy the linebacker bundle since I just bought the $2.99 Scout. However, I have lost that option and now I only have the Whirlwind bundle as an option....
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    I had the Hunter bundle & now no options? So in same boat
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited March 2016
    @Sierra @PimpOfTheDead Merging with original thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    @Alibaba is this issue going to get fixed? So we get our bundles back, how do we know if someone is & who is looking to this issue? As it's got me very irritated with the game right now
    @PimpOfTheDead Yes, I have already forwarded it to NG staff to look at.
    Submitting an in game ticket will help as well.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Ive submitted multiple tickets about other issues I've had & now this & haven't heard anything back about any, just really want it fixed & want my bundle options back so I can keep my game on track, was almost ready to purchase my new rifle bundle in a day or 2 after hours of farming & wasting my current gold & now it's gone?? & been getting very frustrating with 1 thing after another lately so not sure what to trust
  • asdasasdas Member Posts: 23
    Hi!

I bought first 2 bundles, as 1st one was just so cheap and for 2nd one I was missing decent bruiser weapon. Then 3rd one rolled out, and it announced promises of a *legendary* hunter weapon!

There was no expiration time, so I started to level my hunter which was left behind because of lack of decent rifle.

Then the bundle disappeared from me, others still have it! I even bought 1 of your radio bundles in hopes to get that bundle with a much needed rifle...

Please fix, and give me my legendary rifle! Or atleast a chance to buy it.

I agree still no answer on this issue
  • woyke554433woyke554433 Member Posts: 17
    My fresh bundle disappeared

There was no time limit on it, so like the knockout bundle, it should just stay there until I choose to use it. I just spent all my xp on a rare scout wanting to increase the level of the weapon I would receive. Now, about 6 hours before reaching my final level, so I could purchase the bundle and its gone. 

I don't have much money, so I can only spend here and there.

Please help
  • asdasasdas Member Posts: 23
    Will NG perhaps comment whats going on? When can I get my rifle?

I've also submitted ingame ticket, to which I' still waiting for an answer
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    Yes, my fresh bundle also disappeared. There was no time limit on it. So I decided to upgrade my storage 1st, but then it went bye bye. Or was there a time limit and we just weren't told about it?
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    asdas said:

Hi!

I bought first 2 bundles, as 1st one was just so cheap and for 2nd one I was missing decent bruiser weapon. Then 3rd one rolled out, and it announced promises of a *legendary* hunter weapon!

There was no expiration time, so I started to level my hunter which was left behind because of lack of decent rifle.

Then the bundle disappeared from me, others still have it! I even bought 1 of your radio bundles in hopes to get that bundle with a much needed rifle...

Please fix, and give me my legendary rifle! Or atleast a chance to buy it.

I have had this problem and thought they were 'timed' bundles that id not noticed. I was annoyed too as i was also ready to purchase the 3rd Hunters one
  • MikewarriorMikewarrior Member Posts: 28
    How do you submit a game ticket, I was going to buy shooter bundle the next day and it disappeared, would like it back so I could buy thanks, on top of Crashing raids on outpost, just had third raid crash losing close to 25 influence every time;). Pleaseand thanks on shooter bundle
    @Mikewarrior Go to Settings (Pinwheel). Click help and then click contact us. You can also click here and click 'Contact us'.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page