Community Goal Nerfed With This Challenge?

Looked like it was moving well with 11 Million or so. Now there is only one map this Challenge with Saviors. Going to make it kind of tough :)
InvaderFester17raida1021Survivor420

Comments

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    @Perdtin Did you think they would make it easy? Where is the Factory challenge? We haven't seen that since the first time it came out. That at least has saviors on several maps.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    raida1021SlickRick
  • StinkyStinky Member Posts: 24
    Only having saviors on 1 mission will definitely slow things down, too much I'm afraid.
    Invaderrgerkmanraida1021
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    We will be luck to hit 2 million this challenge.

Unless they are counting outpost kills. Kills in outpost increase you personal Savior kill count because it just considers human kills as human kills with a new label.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,524
    @imfgunnut they do not count outpost kills.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Unless there is a substantial uptick in people who play during the weekends, probably going to have it knocked down to 1/6 of prior amounts. There was going to be a reduction anyway, most likely, since the event is 4 days and with the increase in difficulty there is a semi-cap in place by grinding a star or two.
  • SpankySpanky Member Posts: 41
    We will be lucky to have a total around 13,500,000 savior kills by end of this challenge. assuming our community kills hold that avg till end of event and that should put us a little over 40 million kills...far from enough for the legendary weapon.
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    That assumes we get the graveyard twice more in the next three weeks.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• TWD2TWD2 Member Posts: 62
    This is poor form on NG's part very poor indeed.
    Fester17ggbatsFizzyPinotmcbkhicks
  • sandman7sandman7 Member Posts: 32
    This is ridiculous. Of course NG basically kills the achievements with the new challenge. The community was making great progress, well on our way to reaching 60 million but the end of the event. Even if they had kept the same number of Saviors in every challenge over the full 3 weeks, we would have hit 60 million roughly 2 days before the event ends with our current average. Now we pretty much have no shot at reaching that goal after this challenge.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    I'll say it again, WE WILL GET THE TOP PRIZE, regardless of what any "counter" says...the counter is most likely non-existent; it's most likely a ploy to get you to play more and spend more money. They will extend this out so we "earn" the prize in the last few days of the event.
    Survivor420monsterFizzyPinot[Deleted User]
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    Commence panic lol
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Survivor420rgerkmanIRONDee
    SlickRick said:

Commence panic lol

Please stow your trays, put your seat in the upright position and look out for zombies :)
  • monstermonster Member Posts: 5
    Has anyone noticed that at the end of the mission it states walkers AND saviors dispatched? Thoughts on that?
  • monstermonster Member Posts: 5
    edited April 2016
    OneLessTitanOneLessTitan
    10:39AM
    I'll say it again, WE WILL GET THE TOP PRIZE, regardless of what any "counter" says...the counter is most likely non-existent; it's most likely a ploy to get you to play more and spend more money. They will extend this out so we "earn" the prize in the last few days of the event.

I agree with this, have seen it in other games offering community prizes
    Survivor420
  • whaler213whaler213 Member Posts: 81
    guys stop freaking out we have 21 days to do this event we already have 11 million kills in 3 days there are 4 more challenges yet to be put out we can and will get there
    Survivor420
  • bumshoebumshoe Member Posts: 322
    I wonder if there is a place on can attack other survivors in the mean time.

I shall go to the out post and contemplate this.
    When soft cap comes I quit the game.
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I bet Factory is coming up soon, maybe next.
    Back from 2016 :p
  • IRONDeeIRONDee Member Posts: 469
    On my alt, when it opened outpost for me, it called the humans Saviors. Has staff said that outposts don't count?

@eetu
    I'm not addicted, I just have nothing better to do.
    Founder and benevolent dictator of IRONPHX
    Alt Elder in Grumpy Old Gits

• theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    masmith93 said:

@Perdtin Did you think they would make it easy? Where is the Factory challenge? We haven't seen that since the first time it came out. That at least has saviors on several maps.

As I recall, the Factory Challenge had bugs in it where people were getting stuck behind fences and other stuff. It has to be fixed before they can run it again.
  • DragoniusDragonius Member Posts: 93
    Where the heck you can even see the community challenge goals? I can't even find them anywhere.
    edited April 2016
    @Dragonius

http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/7809/community-event-graveyard-challenge-30-minute-challenge-cooldown#latest

Also if you click on the envelope in the upper right of the map you will see a list. Get Your Revenge More Info and Total Saviors
  • DragoniusDragonius Member Posts: 93
    Dragonius said:
    Yeah I accidentally hit post and went back to edit. Sorry about that
  • Scared_DeadScared_Dead Member Posts: 91
    They don't want us to complete the 60 mill challenge. Hold up guys they just might make it. I'll put a stop to them lmao..
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    ... we have more than two full weeks... that's four challenges... we could see graveyard twice in that.
  • isurviveisurvive Member Posts: 16
    Even if you die in the mission, I do believe you get credit for the kills. im using all my gas to help raise our total. So far I'm at 30 stars in it.n good luck yall