Make your bet.

2»

Comments

• BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Daryl
    Joshua McDermott pretty much gave it away in an interview on the radio yesterday that Daryl is going to die Norman Reedus has another show on AMC and the fact that he has enough time to do that show, means he probably isn't working on The Walking Dead Set anymore. But that could be purposeful misdirection
    masmith93zoson
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Abraham
    I have no idea who any of these people are so I'm going alphabetically.
    ggbats
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    Maggie, Lucille & Neagan for a threesome :)
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    edited April 2016
    None of them
    I still think it's Abraham or Eugene.. Maybe Rosita :grimace:

Edit: just realized this is a discussion I had with my daughter about this thread & not with you all in this thread lmao
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    masmith93
  • JazzJazz Member Posts: 125
    edited April 2016
    Abraham
    I think its Abraham, since he finally found peace & love with Sasha = death in TWD world.
    Unlikely it's Daryl, since he got shot and lost a lot of blood, with just one hit he'd be unconscious.
    Glenn's too obvious to kill off since the comics do that
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I think it's a B team character as well.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 482
    Gleen
    Glenn, he was brought back from dumpster for this scene! Sorry, we will miss him! :s
  • lioncheeterlioncheeter Member Posts: 68
    Gleen
    Why is Carol on this list,she isn't even in the line-up.
    @lioncheeter the poll was made before the show aired.
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    None of them
    Since all of you are following this - can anyone find where the producers EVER confirmed someone was dying? We have a theory floating around our in guild. I found a comment made on a comedy show last year that Kirkman said like the comic .....well....what happens in the comic is going to happen (careful not to give spoiler). But his comment was meant to be tongue in cheek. Other than that it seems the rumor that someone was going to die by Negans hand is an assumption from the fan base, based on the Comic story line. I have not found anywhere (yet) where the producers have confirmed it. Seems like they are letting us run with it.

rgerkmanAnnette578
    @SenoiaSurvivor Scott Gimple (EP) said someone was dead on talking dead after the finale.
  • DeathrowsmokerDeathrowsmoker Member Posts: 18
    Abraham
    When Abraham was in the RV the sun was setting to the side of him and the episode was called last day on earth made me think it was probably him, but who knows.
    SenoiaSurvivor
  • mcbkhicksmcbkhicks Member Posts: 685
    my wife was watchin stuff bout this on utube & these people slowed down video audio & got all in it it did kinda sound like abraham is gettin the lucille
    edited April 2016
    None of them
    @Deathrowsmoker nice catch!

@masmith93 are you absolutely *sure* that's what he said. Gimple is tricksy. He could mean we find out who dies and the answer b be "no one". What I remember him saying was - this episode was not about who dies, it's about Rick losing his power. The next season is about who dies and the trajectory it places the other characters. (Paraphrased)

Like I'm sure you all have done - our guild has rewatched, rewound, slow-moed, made charts, replayed conversation. ....we're not so sure. There is a lot of "play" going on in this show. You don't see what you think you are seeing. The closer you look, the less you see :)

@SenoiaSurvivor You summarized what he said well - they didn't reveal who died in the finale because the next season is about the person that died and they have to live up to giving us a great story like around that. So I took that to mean someone is definitely dead. And I don't know how anyone could survive like 3-4 whacks of Lucille
    Annette578SlickRick
    None of them
    @masmith93 we assume all the blows go to the head because the POV of that first shot. But... Maybe they don't. Lol. We go back and forth.... Yes because... No because..... But I've never found confirmation that someone is leaving the show. They have messed with us *so* many times I've started to pay very careful attention to what they actually say. For instance - the night it aired none of the cast knew. So they left that in our heads. A couple days later Reedus says he knows so everyone thinks it's him. Not considering that they start filming in May and it's likely the cast got the script the next day. I guess it's more in what they don't say. Kirkman is a loose cannon though - never know what he is going to say.

masmith93Annette578