Your top 3 Weekend Event?

capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,856
I know you want to say "a weekend without Capi bullshit in the forum"... But here are mines:

1 gas refill reduced
2 radio event
3 herd is coming

Yours?
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
rgerkman[Deleted User]TheLostOneszoson

Comments

• OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,273
    Agree with you capi, I could alternate between 1 minute gas and the horde every week, and then have the increased epic/legendary event every 6-8 weeks. Those are the only 3 events that significantly improve my camp.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    I agree with your top 3 as well. The long Easter weekend with 5 min gas and 3x XP scrap value is up there too.
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 219
    I would put the 3x XP scrap in the top group and probably drop down the radio event.
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Agreed. 3xp would be nice like once a month so you could save all that extra crap armor and then get some decent returns.
    matcap
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    1 gas refill reduced
    2 gas refill reduced
    3 herd is coming
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    trixta
  • InvaderInvader Member Posts: 2,066
    Exactly those 3 but with the old herd delivering some gas too :wink:
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 165
    1, gas refill time 1/10
    2 gas refill time 1/2
    3 more xp
    trixta
  • blkjack0oblkjack0o Member Posts: 192
    That spring cleanup was by far the best, with the reduced gas time as a bonus. XP heaven! Gas should be about that speed standard. 5-6 min instead of 10...
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,856
    @blkjack0o ..oh yes the spring cleanup was good but since it's annual event can't go into top 3...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    capibara said:

I know you want to say "a weekend without Capi buklshit in the forum"... But here are mines:

1 gas refill reduced
    2 radio event
    3 herd is coming

Yours?

Used to agree. Last epic and Leg radio event was a LEG no show for most uof us, especially those pissed off dude who burned up 635 raio savings for BRISER RARE and SCOUT RARE. I woul like a higher radio option maybe a Guaranteed LEG call for 60 radios. I mean PPL still would have to invest time $$$ or XP to upgrade and most are too cheap to spent that much often so would be no balance concern amongst from it.
    Loved the Hoard / Herd event too because it gave gas as well as all 3 other goods in large amounts IF you played all weekend you could really Level up

• blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    I would say guaranteed Leg for 150 radios. The increased odds were about 10% for a leg, so in theory after 10 calls at 15, you should have received 1 Leg. So take the chance out of it, and guarantee it for 150, and maybe epic for 60-75
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    edited April 2016
    One minute gas
    One minute gas
    One minute gas

In all seriousness while one minute gas is fun and you should get more resources from this event than any other my second fav is the legendary and epic radio weekend. It isn't that fun actually sad most of the time but it serves an important purpose as I can only imagine the crap I would pull if it wasn't for this event. True last one wasn't that great for me I only pulled one legendary out of 550 radios but what was really disappointing was that the epics I got weren't any better than what I pulled 2 months before. I pulled too many epics that had a max level of 16 so why would I want to replace my max level 16s with other max level 16s.

Third is the horde.
    capibara
  • DragoonDragoon Member Posts: 68
    3x XP for items
    5m gas refill
    5s train and item upgrade

Thats the triple team money maker
    75th Rangers

To sin by silence makes cowards of men.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world around him, the unreasonable man persists in adapting the world to himself.....All progress depends on the unreasonable man.
    @blynknz @SmittY ..oh yes!! For a LEG i would agree also to a 200 radios....
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    euchid said:

1, gas refill time 1/10
    2 gas refill time 1/2
    3 more xp

Great minds think alike :) ^ they are with a doubt the best 3 events we've had. 4th would be the herd one ..... IMO

and for the record.... i have 7 legends, none pulled during these crappy radio events
    capibara
  • pumpkinsmasherpumpkinsmasher Member Posts: 13
    My favorite weekend events are as follows:

Triple XP for scrap
    5 second upgrades for survivors and gear
    Radio event for better chance at Legendary and Epic.

For the record, I have only one legendary and it was pulled from 3 - 15 radio calls, (Assault) I also pulled an epic scout and a rare shooter. No bruisers. I had never used a 15 radio call prior to this, so my experience so far has been positive with this event and I'm currently saving ALL radios in the hopes there will be another one soon.
  • SpipmanSpipman Member Posts: 220
    Gas, the herd, better cinema rewards
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    I personally love Capi's bullshit!
    1) triple Xperia scrappage on gear
    2) 1 minute gas
    3) big herd at gate just for the fun of it (bored of just counting to 10)

Can I ask you a personal question? Do Capibaras have big cheeks for food storage? Apologises if it's a little too personal.
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    rgerkmancapibara
    Lol @FizzyPinot it would be more appropiate to speak of capyshit !! :#
    FizzyPinot