What Android Tablet Works With Walking Dead No Man's Land

In the Game Issues Sub-Forum there is a thread for Android Devices that don't work. I want to know what does work with the game.

I'm currently using an emulator for the android version. (My primary account is via iPad/iOs.) I started using the emulator for testing purposes mostly so I could have something to suggest to the wife because she wanted to play the game without buying a tablet. I'd like a tablet. Every tablet that I think I might get has been pointed out in the not compatible thread as not working.

So what really works?
Farsideacres

Comments

• PowerUKPowerUK Member Posts: 85
    I'm playing on a Sony Xperia tablet with no problems.
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    My tablet is compatible & worked great with game up until recently (don't think it's the tablets fault lol)

I have a LG - G Pad 7.0 LTE
    Model # LG-V410

It's not the "best" in electronics but I love it!!! & works great for what I do most.. Gaming lol
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
    bigbeano
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5 S series tablet that the game plays wonderfully on and looks great too :)
    rgerkman
    How is storage on that @DarkFae ?
    I'm getting close to my Upgrade date & am pondering whether or not to start a new contract.

Rhonda
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    I'm using a budget model that is every bit as good as a more expensive model.

Medion Lifetab.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    rgerkman
    I'm assuming mine is an off budget tablet cause I got it for free when I got my iPhone lol
    I do love it though :D

Rhonda
    edited April 2016
    @rgerkman

It has 16 GB internal storage, which I keep filling without really even trying but I also use a 128 GB micro SD card with it. Everything else I really do truly love about my tablet :) I bought mine from Office Max last year and at the time only the model Best Buy sold had 32 GB of internal storage. I also got the S1 series so am not sure about storage caps on the newer models but can tell you you will really be pleased with it if you get one!
    rgerkman
  • WolfegarWolfegar Member Posts: 38
    DarkFae said:

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.5 S series tablet that the game plays wonderfully on and looks great too :)

Would that be the Galaxy Tab S2?

I ask because that's one of the ones that was said to be not compatible.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Wolfegar

My brother plays on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 I got him for Christmas and he hasn't had a single problem...and he really likes the graphics like @DarkFae said...I'm on a iPhone 6S (which works great) and would probably prefer a tablet honestly
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    [Deleted User]
    Mine is an S1, the S2's were released about 2 or 3 weeks after I purchased mine.
    @DarkFae

I think the differences between the S1 and S2 are minimal...I own a computer company and I always tell my clients there's always something better on the way so there's no perfect time to buy...bummer Samsung did that to you though :)
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • drkuhardrkuhar Member Posts: 144
    I play on a samsung galaxy s 8.4 works well and good graphics. My kids have it on a sansung tab 4 and it works but lags a bit, graphics not as clear and runs hot. That might not have been a s2 that it doesn't work on but the tab 2 . Samsung tab lines are entry level , s line is top level, a and b line are mid level
    @SlickRick

IKR! I spent almost 2 years researching off and on before I decided to purchased this tablet only to have that happen but I'm still very pleased with it. The only thing I would change about it is the on board storage TBH. I had a Nexus7 (32GB) tab that broke but was still under warranty so I used part of my refund from that plus what I could save up to step up to the galaxy tab I have now :)
    The one I mentioned earlier is one of the German brands sold through Aldi - It came with 32k onboard storage and a free 32 GB SD card. Quad core and Android Lollipop workings.
    Was a little hesitant before I bought it and did plenty of research on it, but in the end I took the plunge and can say it was £149 well spent.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    rgerkmanMadPuppy
  • byrisbyris Member Posts: 112
    I play using Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 inch, my wife has the same and game works perfectly
  • WolfegarWolfegar Member Posts: 38
    Thank you, everyone for responding. I was considering the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7" and now I am again. :D
    rgerkman
    @Wolfegar

Yeah you won't be disappointed if you go with it...technology is my world and I wouldn't steer you wrong...there are a lot of good tablets out there...outside of the iPad that is the one I would buy myself if getting one
    rgerkman
    @DarkFae

Smart the way you went about it with your Nexus...and I understand about the storage...the S2 I got my brother has the 32GB...and I find most people get microSD cards anyways...if you ever need technology advice in the future let me know I'd be happy to help anytime!
    @SlickRick

Thank You! Will do, if I can ever start saving again would like to get a better laptop so tech advice will be very appreciated :)
  • I'm using a Xiaomi Mi Pad 1 for this game. Has an NVidia Tegra K1 quad core chip, expandable storage, 2048 x 1536px resolution and is cheap as hell, since the second generation has already been released last year. Very nice gaming on this tablet.
  • mexxmexx Member Posts: 10
    I use a lenova yoga tablet I paid $180 for and it runs nice and smooth unless there's a crap ton of zombies and I haven't refreshed in a while.
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 550
    Does the game work on Android 6.0 Marshmallow? I see a Samsung Galaxy A w/ 10.1 screen and 2 mb memory that uses marshmallow. Would that work on this game? I haven't played on an android device, so I have no idea which tablet would work best.
  • Black_JackBlack_Jack Member Posts: 278
    I use IPad Air, no problems at all
    I'm using an Ipad2, and I'm having all sorts of problems with the game crashing often. Looking for a new tablet that's maybe not as expensive as Apple products can be. I haven't looked into iPad Air yet.
    edited September 2016
    I'm now on an Etec, Android 6.0 Marshmallow @Camel56 and it works just fine.
    It gets hot now and again but I guess that happens to pretty much everyone with this game....
    Can't complain tbh. This tablet (Etec A3-A40 but also named Iconic Tab 10) is smooth as hell! The 4 speakers make me want the sound on this game now which is something I've rarely bothered with before.
    Cost £149.99
    Camel56
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F - rather cheap but has an HD screen and works well with the game.
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Thanks everyone! I'm looking into the Samsung Galaxy Tab A w/10.1 " screen and has 6.0 Marshmallow. It's a little less than the newest one.
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    Zero issues with my Samsung Galaxy note 10.1 tablet
    plus you can get them way cheaper on Amazon as refurbished