[Tip] How to maximize star gain!

2»

Comments

• jureforjusticejureforjustice Member Posts: 270
    hdhieu said:

With your formula, I should have level 15 recommended when I had 32 stars, but it's only 14.

assume X = 11
    3X ± 1 = X+4
    33 ± 1 = 15
    32 - 34 = 15

Interesting... my 37 stars (x=12 to get 36) is difficulty 16. I haven't done new results for it lately. But I've always stayed +1 to 3x stars and it's always been right for me. I'm having a 32 star coming up, I will update when I get the Survivor recommend lvl. NG must have changed the difficulties again. TY for the info =D
  • gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    I have collected 26 stars for 1 mission and the recommended level for survivors is 12.

On another mission, I have collected 27 stars but the recommended level for survivors is 13 instead.

Maybe someone can work backwards to figure out the correct formula to arrive at the recommended level of survivors?

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • hdhieuhdhieu Member Posts: 26
    edited December 2015
    I didn't have chance to test all the stars, but I think the new formula should be

3X --- 3X + 2 (stars) = X+4 (recommended level)

So 24 ---- 26 (stars) = level 12 recommended
    27 ---- 29 (stars) = level 13 recommended
    30 ---- 32 (stars) = level 14 recommended
    and so on .....................

Thus, to take advantage on this, you should take only 2 stars in the first mission, then 3 stars next and go on.

This is like the first formula of @jureforjustice
  • ConnConn Member Posts: 138
    Yeah @jureforjustice your formula works up until: "level 10 survivors recommended". After that it's useless, made me lose 6 stars last week
    Groupme Info:
    Name: Ralph (Conn)
    Email: [email protected]
    hdhieu said:

I didn't have chance to test all the stars, but I think the new formula should be

3X --- 3X + 2 (stars) = X+4 (recommended level)

So 24 ---- 26 (stars) = level 12 recommended
    27 ---- 29 (stars) = level 13 recommended
    30 ---- 32 (stars) = level 14 recommended
    and so on .....................

Thus, to take advantage on this, you should take only 2 stars in the first mission, then 3 stars next and go on.

This is like the first formula of @jureforjustice

Ah thank you! I will update this =D I've been busy so I've not the time to find more info. I really really appreciate this @hdhieu ! =D
    edited December 2015
    Conn said:

Yeah @jureforjustice your formula works up until: "level 10 survivors recommended". After that it's useless, made me lose 6 stars last week

Thank you as well @Conn I will keep note of this at the update as well! =D
    Conn
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @jureforjustice Another tip to help with stars is to keep dropping the daily quest until you get one that says +1 star for challenges. For example I currently have "use all melee team" which I'm saving until the next challenge. And as I remember, you have to complete the quest on a challenge mission to get the extra stars.

jureforjusticegabriel_lwh
  • DixonationDixonation Member Posts: 15
    Ok now.. The range is up to 10 recomended. I get it now.

So before the 10 appears its pretty cool if we have to finish 2x game in same level without skip.

So what i get is..
    Play 2 times for 2 star in the same level = play 1 time to get 4 star!!

Play 4 times for 2 star in the different level = play 2 times to get 8 star!!

It is better than play 2 times for 3 star to get 6 star in the different level.

8 is better than 6 B)
This discussion has been closed.