TG Reward Chest assortment (or the lack there of...)

I know some players like myself have started raiding again and are collecting large quantities of TG's to use on Epic and even Legendary chest rewards. It is unfortunate these require level 18, 19 or even 20 survivors to use them but I know it will be great in the future. My question is, is anyone else getting the same rewards over and over? I have received this same Katana in 4 of my last 5 Epic chests. One is nice, but four are a waste. It doesn't even have the gold pacman trait.

Comments

• BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Just have to keep trying. I got 4 scout weapons in a row on legendary chests. Even more frustrating thwy were all higher level than i could use/upgrade. But i have gottwn some really nice ones too
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    I've been selecting Epic crates. I saved up for a Legendary. Got armor for a bruiser that is 6 levels below my bruiser. Last epic was a pistol one level above my highest shooter. I'm good with that. My shooters will be upgrading using the double XP I'm getting this weekend. I'm happy to get higher level equipment.
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Dale

Yeah I've been trying to tell everyone the epic crates (or just the regular gold) are the way to go...better value and me and a few others I know doing it that way have been getting much better stuff relative to the value of the crate
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
    Stinky
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    I must be lucky because I've not had this problem
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    I get armor all the time, never get weapons.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Is it just me or are weapons for hunters difficult to find? I have level 14 hunters using level 11 weapons because that is all I have.
    Zeena
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I thought good rifles were rare at that stage too. They eventually came though. Just have to tip the rng gods
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    @Dale hunter weapons are probably the larger number in my inventory, with good traits to. Mostly epic which is good enough for me.
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • thatdamngoodcire777thatdamngoodcire777 Member Posts: 85
    edited April 2016
    Whhaahuh?? I've been getting the wrong chests! Didn't know they're were weapons that high in legendary and epic chests . Thought they all maxed at level 16. Maybe I'll give the gold chests a rest...
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @Dale

I'm like you in having problems finding top-notch hunter rifles...using 1 level 19 epic and 1 level 18 legendary for my 2 best hunters...which I wouldn't really classify as "problems" :)

Then I just pulled this earlier today from a 500TG gold crate...so keep the faith brother!!

You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Love that I got this. Hate that I will never afford the XP for it. Probably scaling to 1m XP at level 21. Please fix XP system soon! Love you guys
  • ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    @Dale
    I m going through the exact same thing. I have never gotten good hunter weapons or armor from the legendary gear crates or golden chests. I did get some common weapons from tomatoes episode missions though that were near my hunter level.