So have you noticed...

Have you noticed that all " bugs " and all situations, where the is a change in " Stars ", " Supplies ", " Weapons ", " Fuel " & " Survivors " is always, Always, ALWAYS to the determent of the Game Player...

Has anyone suffered a Rollback and ended up with more or better... ( I thought not... )

So if something I see looks like Shit, smells like Shit, feels like Shit.. I find I don't have to taste it to confirm its Shit...

Thus if " Bugs " and " Game Playing Imbalance " and " Continued Problems with the Game " are continually being complained about, it must mean that NextGames is in over their heads as concerning The Walking Dead game franchise...

Wow... I guess I'm being Toxic Again...

But, the truth is sometimes hard to admit...

My Toxic posts seem, to be based upon my frustration with continual problems and inept decisions of game parameters...

And NextGames response is.................... ( silence... Is any body surprised... )
I am easily confused by other people's, laziness and sloppiness and greed...

Any guess who might " now " be on my list, ( in 2017 )

jesterSurvivor420zosonMissSFXhANNIBALz3r0d4z3

Comments

• mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    edited April 2016
    And yes, ( for the simple minded amongst us, who question my complaints, by saying " No one is forcing you to play " )
    When NextGames offered this game and accepted my MONEY... A large amount of my Money, they... They... THEY GET TO LISTEN TO MY REBUKES...

Survivor420MissSFXz3r0d4z3
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    edited April 2016
    No one forced you to give them lots of moneys...

=P
    HabapScared_Deadz3r0d4z3
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    This game is playable without spendING real money. I admittedly have spent money but I have only bought two of the little bundles. In total I've spent £6.28.

I only spent that so that I felt like I have paid for the game that I must have spent 100 'hours on since december. My camp is maxed out and my survivors are between levels 15 -17.

I think people that have spent excessive amounts of money should think about their self control issues.

Yes it is frustrating at times when you consider all the plissues that have plagued the game.

But it is a free game.

I feel they mostly make up for their mistakes.
    Survivor420Habapcreativeusername
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    Issues not plissues
  • Survivor420Survivor420 Member Posts: 103
    I must really suck at this game. I hear people like you who have maxed camps without spending $ and i wonder how the xxxx. I struggle just to upgrade one building after another. Usually takes me a week or more just to get the tomatoes to do another building. And xp for upgrading weapons: forget about it. I got survivors either using weapons a couple levels low or at level but not upgraded cause i just dont have xp. And HELL no im not gonna spend hours hitting next turn just to get it. I have spent bout $40 i reckon. Not much, more than i should have i guess, but to me i either HAVE to buy or my game is slowing waaay down. I dont see how people do it without spending unless u spend an incredible amount of time playing, and then you definately are paying. Just not with cash
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062

And HELL no im not gonna spend hours hitting next turn just to get it.

You answered your question already. You either have to spend time for farming or Money to get your stuff upgraded quickly. Otherwise it will take a longer time to reach higher goals.

HabapSurvivor420
  • mongo911mongo911 Member Posts: 939
    " eetu "

Oh, yeah, a Rollforward! Why didn't we think of that :)

Errr... eetu, you are welcome to enjoy " writing code " for " That "...

Just be aware, the " gamers " on this board will change, and desire " bugs "...

The type & frequency of complaints, will change... ( and heads explode... )

And... Across our Planet, gamers will be screaming for the " good bugs "... ( and heads explode... )

The Dynamic of the game will change... ( and of course, heads will explode... )

And...

All the " Code Writers " at NextGames will probably suffer " bouts of giggles " both at work, and at home...

Good luck... ; )

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @mongo911 Your memory is very selective. A number of bugs have affected us in a positive way.

1. The end of turn action bug allowed users to get extra stars, extra xp, and extra tomatoes.
    2. Airplane mode bug allowed users to retry radio callouts and trade good rewards to get the best possible outcomes.
    3. Bruiser bodyshot stun allowed bruisers to be used in an unintended way, allowing them to stun targets significantly higher level.

And those are just the three that popped into my head the split second I read your post.
    SpringChicken
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    I feel your frustration, and I vote more with my wallet than my voice. But I will echo others' sentiments & say that to not be ripped off don't spend money. Better for your feelings even if it's worse for their profits.
    As a FREE game I think it's pretty good.
    As far as changes always being bad for the players - well, I think they are just slow to figure a lot of things out. Some balance changes that seem bad may be right for the game overall. I say this as a generalization as I've not analyzed them for this game in particular.
    * I put "hero" and "heroes" in quotes for a reason.
    ** Still on a spending boycott of equipment and gas booster and gold.
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    edited April 2016
    @Survivor420
    It really boils down to being patient. I have admittably purchased the fresh survivor bundle for $2.99 if nothing else but to purchase my last 2 survivor slots I desired and a supply refill. I had just upgraded my townhall to 11, and wanted to push it to 12 right away to nab a 5th farm.

I really lime these gradual build games. All it takes is time and it feels more like an accomplishment to reach the upper end.

Why spend a fortune on a game to simply get bored of it that much quicker?
    FizzyPinotSlayer1971