New Michonne Bundle

Anyone buy it yet? Pic of sword traits?

Comments

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    edited April 2016
    Also, is the outfit new, or is it the existing Michonne outfit? The bundle implies new, but I don't see a new Michonne outfit in the changing room.
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Good point/question @zoson
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    I dont see a new bundle? Not available yet in the Netherlands maybe?
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    Conan1976 said:

I dont see a new bundle? Not available yet in the Netherlands maybe?

I am not seeing it either. One bundle is gone (can't remember the name) and the Whirlwind added, but it is unclear what type of weapon. Also there is no outfit. Could be the bundle I guess....
  • SpankySpanky Member Posts: 41
    I tried to purchase the bundle earlier, had 800 gold, outfit, and a Katana for $14.99 usd...when I did said verification failed so I exited game, came back and the option to buy was gone. They must be making some corrections or it was released to soon?
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    I got the offer briefly, but it didn't have a price. Logged back in and now the offer is gone!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    edited April 2016
    zoson said:

For those wondering.

@zoson Thanks for the pic. Yup, I have not seen that yet
    way to expensive for 800 gold.
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

sborgMaximus_Grimes
  • Doc_PughDoc_Pugh Member Posts: 91
    Unknown before buying it, the michonne outfit is the one that was already available (and I already owned). The katana is a level 17 with silver luck, gold critical chance, and gold interrupt.

SpankyzosonDangerB
  • whaler213whaler213 Member Posts: 81
    @Doc_Pugh no wide arc? thanks for telling us definitely not worth it
    I guess I believed them when it said "new michonne outfit."

whaler213 said:

@Doc_Pugh no wide arc? thanks for telling us definitely not worth it

I agree, $14.99 better spent flushed down the toilet, especially if you already had the Michonne outfit.

zoson
    Sword without wide arc practically useless (for me though)
    Everyone is Welcome!

Survivor420Zette
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    There were some localization problems with the bundle, it will return later.
    Zeenalmfgunnut
  • Phoenix527Phoenix527 Member Posts: 144
    Thanik's for the info @Doc_Pugh
    Conan1976 said:

Sword without wide arc practically useless (for me though)

I agree, I've become very accustomed to using the gold arc bladed weapons. I don't want to go back to anything less.

SpankyZette
  • bunbun Member Posts: 161
    @eetu a few weeks ago I was offered the old starter bundle again, but have not seen it since. Was this a bug, or will it come back again?
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Should be a preview of the weapon if they expect us to drop cash on it.
    Survivor420
    Thanks @Doc_Pugh. Saved me $15.
  • lu2282lu2282 Member Posts: 26
    I'm so glad I didn't buy it. I decided to level up my warrior as much as I could before buying it so it would be useful longer and now no wide arc? lol no. Not for 15 dollars
    Lightfeet
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    edited April 2016
    Seriously, we've having a banner start to the week thus far. Crap bundles that are increasing in price and decreasing in gold and weapon traits. Then there's the "adjustments" to the Factory challenge. Who pissed in NG's Cheerios over the weekend?
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Survivor420SlickRick
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Is the assumption that traits for this weapon are static for everyone like Lucille and Rick's Revolver?
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    lmfgunnut said:

Is the assumption that traits for this weapon are static for everyone like Lucille and Rick's Revolver?

Has been for the other two named weapons. The bundles before that just said legendary weapon and they were the ones that were randomised.
  • lu2282lu2282 Member Posts: 26
    I would be tempted to buy it to confirm traits, but I already have the michonne clothes and I can't be bothered for something I think is almost definitely garbage
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I've played plenty of games where quest weapons were interesting, but not as good as what was possible via RNG. But given that I auto destroy warrior weapons without gold arc (assault without gold spread, shooter without gold range, hunter without gold wide shot) I wouldn't buy one without it.

They should let us preview weapons before purchase. You can preview Lucille in the TG shop (except for damage), but not in the money shop.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Survivor420
  • Noprogamer16Noprogamer16 Member Posts: 38
    As soon as I turned on my device this morning it was there then it crashed and it was gone. The same thing Happened to my house mate. There and gone within 5 minutes.
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    Doc_Pugh said:

The katana is a level 17 with silver luck, gold critical chance, and gold interrupt.

There is no way I would buy this. Probably wouldn't even use 15k trade goods for it. My choice would be silver interrupt (or crit/damage), gold luck and gold arc. Those last 2 are a must.

[Deleted User]