New Michonne Bundle

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Member Posts: 81
    @LadyAquila

what does luck do on a weapon? i believe on an armor it saves you if you would have died/gone bloody in that hit but what purpose is it on weapons?
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    @whaler213 Luck adds cumulatively to most traits. So if you have 80% interrupt with 15% luck, you really have 95% interrupt. Or if you have 15% dodge, you can turn that into 30% dodge. It's quite powerful.
    Maudit
    @LadyAquila oh wow thats awesome thanks i never really understood what it did before
  • theRealBendertheRealBender Member Posts: 1,251
    At this point does it matter? It's ANOTHER missed opportunity by NG to provide something exciting for the game and improve sales.
    Instead the outfit is a lie because it's not new, the traits are not ideal, and the weapon is like any other of the same rarity & level. They just stick "Michonne" on it. What a waste & disappointment.
    It is also a disservice to customers to try and sell things without giving pertinent details.

@eetu
    Back from 2016 :p
    [Deleted User]
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    @whaler213 You also combine luck, dodge, etc from survivor, armor and weapon. From what I've seen here on the forums, they seem to stack as 15% +15%=30%

I originally thought that luck would stack with other traits a bit differently, such that 15% luck had a 15% chance of triggering which would then add to other traits. I thought this was supported since occasionally you'll see "Lucky!" flash near your survivor or near a walker.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

@imfgunnut damn i think i leveled the wrong weapon then.

i had two level 17 assault rifles one with silver interupt, gold damage, and gold arc the other had silver crit gold luck gold arc the first is already level 18 and i really don't want to backtrack and use another 500k xp to level the other
  • sborgsborg Member Posts: 569
    No arc, no buy. And only 800 gold??
    LadyAquila
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @whaler213 Level both and start using two assaults. You'll never want to go back to not using two assaults.
    [Deleted User]hottexasgabriel_lwh
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    I'm still wondering why NG hasnt included a 4th trait to these "unique" weapons to make them more desirable, or allow them to be increased in level (at a gold charge, and then exp cost of course) so that they're actually usable for more than a few levels. What's the point of paying a premium for a limited time use weapon that you'll end up replacing in 1-2 updates (especially with cruddy traits)??
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    edited April 2016
    @zoson i would except i only have 1 assault and 1 warrior (and no warrior weapon with arc) im really behind on xp because i only started playing maybe a month ago

partially because i also lost a lvl 16 assault on a deadly mission
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    edited April 2016
    @whaler213 Do not worry about gold arc, though obviously it is nice to have. I have assault rifles and warrior blades with silver arc, but other traits are good. (100% Interrupt, 10% or 15% luck). Like @zoson, I am an assault fan. Keep an eye out on The Locker in this Challenge. It is a good one to test assaults and warriors and how to use them,.
    zoson
    I've been using a Hunter/Hunter/Warrior team for quite a while. The first 9 times through each challenge is usually a breeze with Assault/Assault/Anything.

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

[Deleted User]
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    The traits can't be set on the katana or NG just changed it. A friend got this tonight , dream traits
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Update , seeing that katana motivated me to buy the package , ended up with this auto scrap , guess I don't have my friend's luck. Expensive outfit lol .. can confirm traits are random though.
    Lightfeet
  • ScandalSoloScandalSolo Member Posts: 11
    Can you post a picture of the Outfit, please?
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 561
    edited April 2016
    Are the properties now fixed or random? Weapon image 1 is good, weapon image 2 without arc rather not.
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    edited April 2016
    Japes87 said:

The traits can't be set on the katana or NG just changed it. A friend got this tonight , dream traits

wow! this is just amazing! gold luck and gold arc! the question is: are the traits random or set? because if it's random it's pointless to spend 15eur for it.

edit: okay, just saw it, seems like they're random :neutral:
    This is sitting in my inventory whispering to me to keep my money in my pocket.

blenderheadJapes87
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289

I got random, useless equipment. No arc and no interrupt. This is quite expensive garbage and a lesson to me to keep my money.
    Something for that price should have selectable traits or tell us the traits in advance.
    Bait-n-switch doesnt even come close to the robbery shown here.
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
    Survivor420Japes87
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 561
    Thanks @Putchuco

At Ricks bundle were fixed properties ... unfortunately for NG, then I'll keep my money ;)
  • UmfUmf Member Posts: 43
    thank you for info! not worth it without arc, i will keep doing deadly missions.
  • croochcrooch Member Posts: 14
    sucks that they dont give you the full supplies anymore... that made the bundles worth it even if the traits weren't perfect... or at least price it accordingly
    Conan1976
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 680
    Anyone who's purchased the bundle, is the katana worth it?
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

So... randomized traits... I thought they learned. :(
    LadyAquilaTheLostOnes
    it has random abilities so probably not there is no guarantee of getting Arc on it
    Fester17
    @zoson random and chance at arc is better than no arc
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 680
    Thanks for the reply. I actually just found this thread about it :)http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/8259/new-michonne-bundle#latest
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

@whaler213 Not for $15 it's not. Again, why should someone else's $15 be worth a great item while my $15 is worth auto scrap? You have a random chance at a gold arc sword buying a legendary TG crate for the cost of playing the game.
    Survivor420Japes87
    @zoson i never said it was actually good im just saying that a chance at not crap is better than 100% crap
    Survivor420
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    With verified random traits, I won't spend the money. Especially at that price. Bad move, NG.