Wish List - your Top 3 wants

What do you folks currently have on your Top 3 wish list? Mine would be:

1. Legendary hunter (with gold luck and dodge)
2. Legendary warrior (with gold luck and dodge)
3. Legendary assualt weapon (with gold arc and luck)

Good luck to us all as we continue to add to our current survivors and their gear!
Techlord

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Member Posts: 81
    1: Legendary Assault
    2: Legendary Shooter
    3: Legendary Warrior

I have all the weapons and armor waiting i just need the actual survivors to use them.
  • OneLessTitanOneLessTitan Member Posts: 1,272
    1. Resurrect dead survivor for gold option.
    2. Buy specific weapons/armor (or survivors) for gold or other currency
    3. Make supplies and XP more abundant as you progress.

Of course I'd like some better survivors and equipment, but those will come with time and some luck, but if I take the lead from the OP, then...
    1. Another sweet hunter (lost my fav Legendary hunter overlooking the guild deadlies, luckily I had two, but she was awesome)
    2. Shooters (no shooters last 2 radio events)
    3. Great assault rifles (mine are subpar for my survivors)
    Techlord
  • Mikey7Mikey7 Member Posts: 2
    I would like to see maybe a choice or option to pick tomatoes or Xp from storyline side missions. That would allow you to overcome the massive do requirements once you get past level 13 for upgrading anything. Several hundred thousand Xp requirements are pretty intimidating for casual players.

Just sayin.
    Survivor420
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,068
    I feel your pain @R03, the constant disconnects drive me crazy. I like your second option @OneLessTitan, being able to fill a specific need with XP, TG or even gold would be great. My 4th wish would be for the developers to add a "Swap Shop" where we could negotiate and trade gear (or even survivors) amoungst ourselves. I have a lot of great Legendary shooter gear that I would gladly trade for a Legendary assault weapon with a gold arc.
    Techlord
  • LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    1. The 2 Legendaries that I lost during the rollbacks - a 9/19 warrior and 9/19 hunter
    2. Level 17 warrior weapon with gold arc and gold luck
    3. Better return on scraped gear, especially if it's been upgraded.
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    1. No more disconnects
    2. A Legendary Shooter
    3. Free Jack Daniels
    4. More than 3 choices
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Illbrainer
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 114
    god damn just reduce the upgrade-costs for buildings and weapons! i mean, 2,35million for upgrading my training ground to lvl16?! is this for real??? and then i have to wait more than 24h until the upgrade is finished. just laughable.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,681
    edited April 2016
    1. Want the power of disappear. (The ring could work for me).
    2. Season 7 of Northen Exposure.
    [it was: Season 7 of LOST. (I know it's lame... But it's my wish!).].
    3. I wish Roberto Bolaño came back to life and start writing new books (..and my dad too, but for real, not Bolaño and dad as walkers!! Damn!).
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • Charlie410Charlie410 Member Posts: 5
    1. Purchase specific weapons or at least types of weapons.
    2. Ability to call specific classes.( I don't mind wasting single phones but getting 1400 xp for rejecting a 7/15 rare scout and shooter for 15 phones each was sickening!)
    3.more gold and silver boxes
    TechlordOvidmikel
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    1. Fix bugs and respond to support requests regarding said bugs
    2. For support to be supportive
    3. For support to respond to my message (over 4 weeks now)
    Felecia
  • TechlordTechlord Member Posts: 7
    1 fix disconnects during game
    2 fix disconnect resuming game (most phones can multitask these days
    3 add spell checker to chat.

I like a lot of the other ideas as well, but these are my current peaves.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @capibara Have you not seen season 7 of Lost yet or you saw it and loved it so much you want to own it?

1) Having suffered through rollbacks and received compensation. I wish that NG would get these settled already. Teeceezy said they would all be resolved weeks ago but people are still waiting.

2) The radio tower issue addressed which we were promised would happen more than two months ago.

3) Once the radio tower issue is addressed, alternate monthly 3x scrapping and 3x supply weekend events
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • KaitlynKaitlyn Member Posts: 164
    @masmith93 There are only 6 seasons of Lost.

1. Resolve the constant game crashing that wastes 50% of my game play time and has made raiding a joke.
    2. Same as #1.
    3. Same as #2.
  • SmittYSmittY Member Posts: 372
    1. Playable show characters. Imagine rescuing Eugene or Morgan or Abraham from future missions and adding to your camp.
    2. In game fleamarket trade/swap of gear with the community, I want a golden pacman weapon and you want one of my LEG assault rifles with certain attributes.
    3. A Woodbury mission with The Governer.

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    1. Fix the economy for XP
    2. Legendary Warrior (it's the only class that I don't have a Legendary)
    3. Old challenge schedule of 1 challenge per week with 1 "rest" day

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,681
    masmith93 said:

@capibara Have you not seen season 7 of Lost yet or you saw it and loved it so much you want to own it?

Oh..well, @masmith93 ...For me Lost ...it's an apparatus for trapping lions in the Scottish Highlands... So can be only a MacGuffin... ^^'
    Anyway i want to change my first wish with 'season 7 of Northern Exposure'. *edited*
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758

1. Fix economy (XP shortage)
    2. Fix economy (XP shortage)
    3. Fix economy (XP shortage)
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    1. Go back to 1 challenge per week!
    2. Go Back To 1 Challenge Per Week!
    3. GO BACK TO 1 CHALLENGE PER WEEK!
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    1. end global hunger,
    2. clean water for every man, woman and child,
    3. free education for all children

Sike....i lied... i want ( in no particular order )

A constant roll back issue that can wipe all my progress without a second thought,
    A tip top bundle with very little beneficial gain but a high asking price,
    And i would really like a radio tent that omits a distress call to survivors, that cant actually be heard... i mean why would i want additional people joining my team?!

I know im being greedy here but my final wish is this and its a good one .... please please please can i find a game where the ' me paying them ' part is ALWAYS WORKING 100% but the actual game play comes and goes.

Surely thats not too much to ask for
    [Deleted User]masmith93Invader
  • DtownDtown Member Posts: 46
  • rgerkmanrgerkman Member Posts: 2,465
    In Game:
    1. Stop Constant Game Crashing with everything I do!
    2. Squash all other Buggies
    3. New Expolration Missions!!!!!

Outside Game:
    1. Grow Real Money Tree
    2. Complete Series of ER, House True Blood & Grimm
    3. Find a Genie in a Bottle

:joy:
    There Are No Such Things As Stupid Questions.!!
    There Are However.. Plenty of Stupid Answers!!

Rhonda
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    1. A legendary assault dude with a nice big weapon ;)
    2. Another garden plot...for weed...medicinal of course :)
    3. A bathroom in my camp...I'm sure that's what all my peeps are running around trying to find :/

Xoxo
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    [Deleted User]
  • alsmomalsmom Member Posts: 9
    1. Fix XP economy - current upgrade requirements for high level gear/survivors is depressing; earning opportunities stagnant in comparison
    2. Gasoline - bigger tanks, cheaper gas
    3. Screen counter on Workshop page revealing total # gear slots used -- cueing me to trash before auto-trash kicks in
  • ReinRein Member Posts: 22
    1. P2P Trading.
    2. A new legendary hunter because mine capped at lvl 15 and is growing more and more useless by the day.
    3. For 2x speed to actually speed the game up instead of slow it down.
    My NML Instagram | My NML YT Playlist | Guild: N/A
    "You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood. You know what that means? It means you're alive. You won. You take the heads so that you don't ever forget."
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    capibara said:

masmith93 said:

Oh..well, @masmith93 ...For me Lost ...it's an apparatus for trapping lions in the Scottish Highlands... So can be only a MacGuffin... ^^'
    Anyway i want to change my first wish with 'season 7 of Northern Exposure'. *edited*
    So have you not seen the last season of Northern Exposure...? :)

Did anyone notice that the victory "dance" is gone? No more weapon twirling.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    masmith93 said:

Did anyone notice that the victory "dance" is gone? No more weapon twirling.

They still do it some of the time, but not all of the survivors and not in sync :)
  • 1qwerty11qwerty1 Member Posts: 3
    PLEASE give us an upgraded council so I can actually train some of my folks to Lvl 18. Feels like I have been farming in purgatory forever. No new episodes In months!!! Boring
  • DragonClawDragonClaw Member Posts: 72
    An improved radio tower event would be appreciated...the other two wishes can be used to make that happen if need be