Hunter's

I only have one Hunter how do I go about acquiring more, I've tried using my radio bundles and 90% of the time I end up with either a shooter or scout doesn't seem to matter how many radios I try 5 or 15 its always a Scout or Shooter?

Comments

• tunkytunky Member Posts: 538
    Radio's are the only way
  • Chief193Chief193 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks that's what I figured, wish there was a way to trade survivors to other players
    Survivor420
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Good hunters are hard to aquire so hold onto them, save your radios for radio events so at least when you do get them you got a better shot of epic or legendary, in the meantime work with what u got upgrade your council, training grounds & radio tent & be patient, took me forever to get a legendary Hunter myself & have 2 epics, but you need those builds up also so when u do get them, that their max level is high enough that you're not retiring them sooner then later, it's why you need to save those radios for events only
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    I am in the same boat bro....I normally get bruiser and scout and I am already made at the so called random pick?
  • DCNatsDCNats Member Posts: 223
    edited April 2016
    You will get there over time. I have five hunters right now, one legendary and four epics. It is my own personal rifle team. I am getting them ready for the 2016 Olympics by training them in my outpost.
    OvidmikelChief193
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,071
    I have 3 hunters right now. Two are level 17 Epics and I pulled a 3rd Epic just today on a 15 radio call. I retired my Rare hunter and I am using that XP to help upgrade my new hunter to level 17. My normal team is either three hunters or two hunters with my Legendary assault who I use to "thin out the herd" before my two hunters clean up the leftovers. I get mostly bruisers and shooters on my 15 radio calls.
  • Fester17Fester17 Member Posts: 683
    I have 3. One Legendary 13/17 and two Epics, both are 12/14. It's a crapshoot to get them, though.
    Elder and recruiter for FearTheDead

• gabriel_lwhgabriel_lwh Member Posts: 454
    I need to replace my maxed out hunters soon..

IGN: Gabriel
    Member of CONQUER / THE UNINFECTED / ALEXANDRIANS
    Pic
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Never had a Leg. Hunter would be nice, and to have 3 of them @gabriel_lwh lucky indeed, even if they are maxed out.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • Chief193Chief193 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks for all the input I appreciate all your responses I'll just try and be patient but its not easy I tried last night and used 30 radios to try and get a hunter and all I got were scouts
    I had three very nice Epic hunters for a long time then was extremely lucky to finally (after many, many attempts) to pull this Legendary with a 15 radio call late one night. If you are patient and stay the course, you may be rewarded with something like this @Chief193. Good things come to those who wait!
  • OvidmikelOvidmikel Member Posts: 965
    @NCDawgFan speaking of hunters I read this discussion and started wanting to find a hunter and said I pull won't hurt and DAA DUNT this beauty answers the call. Yee haaaaa
    Wrong photo posted in error I assume @Ovidmikel?
    @NCDawgFan rite again lol
    Epic @Ovidmikel. Congrats. I know how bad you wanted this one!
    Ovidmikel
    Yea man I wldlove to have a leg but I'm just about as content with this one and il get a leg hunter in time lol
    I used three Epics for a long time and was very happy with them but I was excited to finally pull my Legendary. It will make it even more exciting if it is a max level 20 when it finally comes! Good luck @Ovidmikel .
    OvidmikelPic