I lost my data, how can I get it back?

2»

Answers

• DocsDocs Member Posts: 21
    Can't access help menu zbot. I kept tapping 3 fingers (then 4 and then 5) to the loading screen muktiple attempts and it still sends me straight to the forest.
    edited April 2016
    It works now - I have sent a message to support #twdforums #teeceezy #eetu. Not sure what I have done differently to access the help menu.
    daveornberg
  • EarleneEarlene Member Posts: 18
    I have also lost my data. I sent a message via the contact us link inside the new game. I will not play this new game. I don't want to start from the beginning. I had too many good weapons and survivors and so forth. So I guess it's time to start playing another game until this is resolved, I guess. Or go make soap.
    SweetWalkers
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,478
    @Earlene, how did you lose your game? Did you reinstall the game or get a new device?

Please see instructions here.

If logging out and logging back into game center or google play doesn't work, you will need to wait for support to respond to you. In the mean time check the instructions to make sure all information requested has been sent.

zbot, I lost everything on my phone when I had to re-set the phone as per instructions of my cell phone provider. So I had to reinstall TWDNML. When I went to start the game, it started with a fresh game as though I had never played it before. There was no option to load the saved game. So that is how I lost my game. I explained all this in the email I sent, but so far I have not receiving any response to that email.
    P.S. I did follow all those instructions. Nothing brought my game back to me.
    @docs, any update on your lost game?

@Earlene, could you provide your in game name, you can msg me if you prefer.
    Earlene is my in fame name.
    Game not fame, sorry.
    @Teeceezy, need your assistance.
    @zbot No help from the team and it has been 2 weeks since Morgan 'restored' my account but it's completely screwed and not playable. 1 month is really a long time, zbot, it is indeed.
    edited April 2016
    I think my support ticket had been chucked into the archive of solved issues (JIRA or something similar). I imagine it would have been even exceptionally frustrated, had I spent so much and lost the account. I am not sure if other players realised their accounts and so their investment could be lost so easily and the issue will remain unsolved for eternity.

Please could someone or anyone at Next Games Oy fixed it or created an alternative so I could continue to play from where I progressed in game. My account could have been over 35 or more by now. Previously I played BB of SCell though I am not a big spender but made to top 10 UK show that I am not hesitated to spend in a worthwhile game.
    @Teeceezy, your assistance is needed.
  • SweetWalkersSweetWalkers Member Posts: 1
    I lost all of my game data too, Apple Game Center saves achievements but not game progress.
    @sweetwalkers, did you reinstall the game? get a new device? game center saves game progress. Trying to figure out what happened.

Did you try logging out and logging back in to game center?

Please see instructions here.

Also did you submit an in game support request? If so, what is your in game name?