That's just wrong! Losing gear!

SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
I logged in the other day to find out that auto-scrap had been initiated.

The bug is that this resulted in some higher/better gear (Leg. LVL 16 shooter armour) getting scrapped, while lvl 16 epic and rare armour (NON-UPGRADED) were left un-scrapped.

There was gear for other survivor classes that was even lower lvl. and these items too were un-scrapped.

I had been using the Leg. Lvl 16 aromour and temporarily switched to some uncommon that had a few more HP. I had been saving some XP to upgrade the item more.

But it was ripped away. This is very frustrating and very very disappointing.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!

Comments

• AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited April 2016
    @SlayerSect Do you have screenshots at all? No way to get them back unfortunately... :/

Gears on players are exempt from being scrapped even if they are lower level.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    @alibaba while it is known by many that there are max quantities of armor/gear there is nowhere in game that defines this. I feel strongly that it is unfair of the game to auto scrap any gear without warning, especially when it is not auto focused onthe lowest level gear.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @BarcodeJ I agree! I think there should be a total inventory with a current count of weapons in game. It is well documented in the forums and on the wiki page.
    The max storage for weapons is 140 total no including the ones that are already on survivors (the ones on survivors are completely excluded). So that means you can have at max 140 that are not attached to a survivor.

The order of deletion:
    Lowest current Level (regardless if it is upgraded or not) > Rarity

lvl 10 Legendary will be deleted before lvl 11 epic
    lvl 10 uncommon will be deleted before lvl 10 rare

The weapons are auto-scrapped when you close the game. To keep from having your best weapons scrapped you can:
    Attach them to a survivor
    Make sure there is less than 140 weapons in the inventory
    Make sure they are not the lowest level weapons

@eetu

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Hopefully the auto scraping is something that will be addressed in a near update.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!