Game freezing during loading with trees

theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
edited March 2016 in Game Issues
I am sorry if I this has been answered. I went back 6 pages to try and find an answer but did not see a thread I vaguely remember reading.

One of my guildmates is having a problem with the game patrially loading, swapping to a picture of trees, and then freezing. It has happened every time she has tried to log into the game for the last 4 hours. She cannot get to the camp to submit a support ticket. She reported it to the guild via our Facebook group.

I have had the or problem about a dozen times over the last 3 weeks. Except, in my case, it disolays the trees for about 3 seconds and then continues loading. Since the game did load for me, I saw it as a minor issue and never reported it. It almost seems like the game is starting to.run the tutorial, discovers my save data, and then loads me into camp.

That is a screenshot she took and posted to Facebook.

What should I advise she do?

Comments

• theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    Meh. I wrote that on my phone. Ignore the fat finger typos.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,453
    @thebluebox, have your guild member, hold three fingers on the screen when it's loading to access the setting, help screen. Please send a in game support request.

Another thing to try is force close the app and try to load again.
    @zbot Thanks. I copy pasted your message into the guild page and encouraged her to register here to follow the thread.
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    The games always done this probably have it twice a week but now it's doing it every time I boot up. Takes me 4+ attempts to get the game to load correctly and coupled with the forced disconnect bug even though your active this is getting very annoying now.

banner 1st draft

Still your only straight talking tell it as it is content creator for TWD NML, who needs a worthless badge follow me @ https://youtube.com/user/TrueMarvellous
    ... .... ..- - / - .... . / .... . .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / --. .-. .. -- . -.--
  • Yup
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • VerbaubVerbaub Member Posts: 650
    I have had this happen sporadically as well, although it usually only appears once and then logs in properly when I force close and re-open.
  • AmandaAmanda Member Posts: 16
    I've had this happen 2/3 times I logged in this morning as well
  • Garrett_NecGarrett_Nec Member Posts: 29
    I've had this happen recently too. The trees just sway, and nothing happens. I kill the game, and it's usually not there next time.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @poppy Merging threads with original topic.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    I just realized I have gone a whole week without seeing the trees swaying in the wind.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    Was such a nice bug! Kind of miss it... lol

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page