Compensation - The Final Insult

So I lost 400 influence and 12000 crates and I have been recompensed 5000 crates today.

This is the final insult.
Annette578hANNIBAL

Comments

• VoltVolt Member Posts: 19
    Hey there. Compensation is a joke on this game. I loose 2 days playing coz of a rollback on the last event get higher chance To got legendary heroes. I loose 700k food, 400k xp, all the stars 125 for the challenge, 1 legendary hunter 1legendary assaut rifle user and 1 legendary bruiser and some epics .
    i support ticket with screenshots and they only give me 1500 gold+10 radios for compensation?? 1500 gold just give me back food and xp... And for my legendaries heroes 10 radios?? and now support dont answer me
    An answer plzzzzzz moderatorssss.
    i try To Mail nextgames, support in forum, support in games, nothing work, they answer me only with canned answer in game and after their "insult compensation" they ask me feedback???? I loose 3 legendary heroes about the rolback and it took me 6month to get a legendary hunter dammm
    Nice answers from the support. As usual . They really dont care about us. All the Guys being rollback got the same compensation. Does it fair ????
  • trixtatrixta Member Posts: 86
    @johnnydives irrelevant to the topic but Johnny, your a damn beast with the stars, i cant catch you for love nor money. your blocking my top 10 goal lol
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    @johnnydives @Volt If you are not satisfied with the compensation, please reply to support and let them know. Please provide them with proof of loss if possible. Please note Influence and stars cannot and will not be compensated. Please remember that everyone is compensated based on their losses in an objective and fair manner. Survivors cannot be recovered.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • johnnydivesjohnnydives Member Posts: 324
    edited April 2016
    Contacted them @Alibaba on 8th March, left about ten screenshots. no reply,
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,673
    Today i received a compensation. Full supplies and xp. If i had know before i would use mine to be at 0... For ex i had before 1.000.000 supplies.... So...well Capi is happy with his compensation
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    eetu
  • NobodyincNobodyinc Member Posts: 21
    At least you have gotten a response. I have had my roll back ticket open for a month and not a single response. I have tried pm the moderators on the forum as well as in game support and nothing.
    hANNIBAL
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    @Alibaba with all due respect, your statement about everyone being compensated in a 'objective and fair' manner is inaccurate. If you received compensation and felt it objective and fair, then that is your experience. Most players don't feel that way because it hasn't been. And so many are still waiting for a response.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    [Deleted User]Survivor420SlickRick
  • AlibabaAlibaba Moderator Posts: 1,275
    edited April 2016
    @masmith93 When I mean fair and objective, I mean that they have it set to a standard that quantifies reward for everyone equally. This doesn't mean that everyone will be happy with the compensation they receive or that they themselves will perceive it to be fair. Example: 2 players lose same amount, they will both be equally rewarded taking into account their duration of playing and level of activity. Both players may be unhappy with what they received and that is a different story itself. In the example given a non-fair compensation would be giving one of the above player a legendary weapon and the other max supplies or something...
    The reason players think it is not fair is because they are not getting back a good fraction of what they lost. While I completely understand how frustrating and upsetting it is (I had 2 rollbacks occur to me and didn't even bother reporting them since I mostly lost progress know I would get it all back eventually. I also spent a lot of gold to get to 4000 Influence, but hit a rollback that caused me to lose a tremendous amount after the 6000+ cap), think of it logistically and practically given the number of people effected and lost time/resources/progress. In those terms, it really is impossible to give back everything. If you want, I can outline a list of loss and why it would be a bad thing to equally compensate for the games economy.
    The sad truth is that compensation will only cover a small % of total loss (excluding purchases made- these will all be replaced in full) and most players will feel somewhat dissatisfied by it and everyone will have to make peace with it. NG has already made many amends including great events and gifts such as the triple spring events to partially make-up for what has happened. The rollbacks and data leaks was really a loss for everyone, players and NG included.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Survivor420
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    @Alibaba you said:
    lthey will both be equally rewarded taking into account their duration of playing and level of activity."

Can you say how this is figured? Is it by missions completed, walker kills, actual time online playing, etc, or whatever you can disclose?
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    edited April 2016
    @alibaba I understand where you are coming, but wonder if you have an idea how compensation actually works as opposed to how they say it works. I did report the 4 rollbacks I had, and waited and waited and waited. I did everything that was asked as did everyone else. Compensation is all over the place. Some players received 1500 gold and phones. While other players received full supplies and XP. And some received between 8,000-15,000 gold. I've spoken directly to players that have received these various "compensation" packages and there is no rhyme or reason. Some level 40 players (me) received 1500 gold and a few phones. While some lower level players received 5,000 gold and another level 40ish player received 8k. Another level 47 player received 3,500k in gold. So sorry, it's not fair nor objective, nor worth the wait time and frustration as Teeceezy assured us back in March.

My first rollback was Feb. 9. Then I had 3 more between March 18-19 - took me back more than 3 days, twice. A little over a week ago, I received an in-game message from support that I was given 5000TG and a few phones as compensation. But I didn't actually receive anything. Then that message was deleted by support. Then a few days later, I received 1500 gold and a few phones, but not my lost purchases. So I responded to support and I PM'd Teeceezy as instructed. Another week went by before support responded again. Teeceezy never did.

The player that received 15k in gold is level 45 and had one rollback took them back about 24 hours. I had 4 - so that's fair and objective? I'm glad that player received 15k, but only being a few levels higher than I am and had one rollback whereas I had 4 and lost a LOT more time? Other players are receiving legendary weapons in addition to the gold and phones. So maybe you are aware of this and think it's fair and objective. If so, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. :)
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    LumpisdeadSurvivor420SlickRick
  • piffolomaniapiffolomania Member Posts: 145
    I had a few roll backs during epic/legendary survivor weekend. It was frustrating obviously, I definitely know I'm not the only one. I received my first compensation of gold and a few radios. I felt it was unfair so I sent another ticket. I did get a personalized reply the other day regarding the inadequate compensation as well as responses to many other back logged issues. They gave me free top up on supplies.

So there is hope to get a real reply. The compensation wasn't perfect but life is too short. Obviously they can only pay so many people to deal with our complaints so all people can do is wait.

I would prefer if they did the compensations more like a purchase though so you could see what you are getting and choose when to cash it in. The supply top-up would be more practical and the first compensation was kind of just snuck in without any notification. Also assuming that most of us had rollbacks during the survivor weekend, they shouldn't have been so stingy with the phones.

In the end the game is still fun and I haven't had a roll back since. But maybe do a less popular event right after the buggy update next time.
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Players who lost purchases due to rollbacks are being compensated in full for what they've lost. The base compensation is, again, based on each players investment (time, resources, etc) into No Man's Land. The amount of rollbacks a player has suffered from is not being taken into consideration as this would make the compensation process way too long and complicated.