Trade/Sell items. Why not?

SoBraL_BRSoBraL_BR Member Posts: 79
edited April 2016 in Suggestions & Ideas
Would be nice trade items with other players. Why it is not able? I have a lot of items I dont use, but could be good for my friends.

Comments

• RapaxRapax Member Posts: 256
    As well as trading TG for gold or supplies with other players...As a kind of barter :)
  • AzBewbsAzBewbs Member Posts: 159
    I am sure the main reason behind it would be the lose in potential revenue unless they find a way to make it beneficial to the company profits I cannot see that ever happening.
    masmith93LadyAquilaAvalon8
  • DangerBDangerB Member Posts: 231
    You could say pay 50 gold to begin the trade, and the "seller" could trade the item for XP based on its scrap value
  • SenoiaSurvivorSenoiaSurvivor Member Posts: 528
    +1 this has been suggested over and over. At the very least we should be able to do it within a guild.

DonigirlDragonClaw
  • SoBraL_BRSoBraL_BR Member Posts: 79
    Changed to Suggestions&Ideas
    DLH
  • DragonClawDragonClaw Member Posts: 72
    I suggested an in guild trade with a gold cost to increase gold purchases and reduce exploitation months ago... still no trading within guilds, rather unfortunate considering being in a guild means very little the way things are. You could also put a cool down time on how often you can apply to guilds...reducing the amount of players who would hop guild to guild for better trades.
  • DLHDLH Member Posts: 395
    Agree! Free trade within guild though. Gold to barter outside maybe.
    Asylum/BlackjacknBeef Guild Family
  • FOXFOX Member Posts: 99
    SoBraL_BR said:

Would be nice trade items with other players. Why it is not able? I have a lot of items I dont use, but could be good for my friends.

Good idea...Next Games must do it ;)