Lost survivors

flipmo1980flipmo1980 Member Posts: 17
Has anyone lost survivors without doing a challenge? I've sent a message Friday to the heads still no response

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,851
    @flipmo1980, can you explain what happened? When you say message, do you mean a in game support request (contact us in the game?).
  • flipmo1980flipmo1980 Member Posts: 17
    Yes it was an in game support request that I sent Friday when I went into the game I had a message lost Suvivors I hadn't been on the game to lose them it was 3 level 17 legendary hunters,I've never took a chance with them unless I was 100% sure I could beat a challenge, lost to many when I was first learning the game .
  • MikewarriorMikewarrior Member Posts: 28
    Guy in my guild, Flip1980 lost his three best survivors, all hunters when game crashed, he sent in a ticket, no response yet. Please and thanks. Guild is No One Is Safe.
  • DrPsychedelicDrPsychedelic Member Posts: 177
    It seems that Many players have lost legendary survivors due to game glitches. Could we please have them reinstated?
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    edited April 2016
    Can we get more details on the circumstances for lost survivors? (Did you all log back in and notice the survivor is gone? Was anything else lost?)

When did it happen? Details on the survivor (was the survivor brand new from a recent call or was it upgraded?)

The more info you all can provide, the better we can figure out what is exactly happening.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Amy Johnny and Jeff three level 17 legendary upgraded Amy was at max but the other two weren't I've had them quite sometime Amy being the longest ,it happened Friday I went on my game crashed when I rebooted it came up and said I lost all three but saved equipment I haven't noticed if anything else was lost besides the three of them I'm after sending in a few messages with no response
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @flipmo1980 did you do any deadly missions?

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    I wasn't even playing I went on it crashed then I got that message when I reloaded the game
    If I had to lose them by my own doing I'd deal with it but three of my best that I worked so long and spent a lot of coin to get them where they were to and gone just like that brutal
  • MikewarriorMikewarrior Member Posts: 28
    So, another member of my guild No One Is Safe, Natedogg along with previous Flip1980, have lost survivors while playing deadlies because game crashed during the mission, both are strongly considering quitting game, both big spenders, so sad, admins please restore them, are we to avoid all deadlies till that fixed? Are we to lose to good players over it, Please help, Thanks;)
    Moved to game issues and merged with existing thread.
    I lost my 2 level 16 legendary warriors and 1 bruiser 11 April playing the first mission of the then current challenge. I remember telling my guild to play that one as it contained Saviors and was not deadly. I had those 3 survivors for awhile and used them often. As I played I was continually being stunned until one of my survivors fell to injury. The mission ended and the screen then changed and said all my survivors were dead. I remember it being quite shocked as it was Not a deadly mission. That's why I played it until a survivor fell, otherwise I would have pressed the flee button to save whomever I could. I used many phones to collect those survivors as well as upgrading them several times to get to level 16. The bruiser was able to go to level 18 while the warriors had one level of upgrade remaining. I hope that helps.
    Update: Will we be receiving compensation?
    @DrPsychedelic, did you submit an in app support request? If you have, you will need to wait for support to respond. If not, please submit one. Please note that once a survivor is killed in a deadly, they are permanently lost.
    I submitted a ticket when it happened 11 April. It was not a deadly mission as I mentioned previously
    That's a crock of shit you lose your Suvivors from an error on your side cause of game crashing and ya can't replace them and then send out a bit of gold and a few radios that's no where close to what you actually lose bullshit it is ,guess it's great for you guys
    Could we please have our lost players back? I don't care if they are low levels I can boost them, I would simply like my 2 legendary warriors and 1 legendary bruiser, whom were lost due to a program error returned.
    Basil4952
  • Basil4952Basil4952 Member Posts: 10
    This morning i retired a survivor then used 15 mobiles to recruit a new one. I received a 4* level 10 shooter called Sally. Just as I went to train her the game crashed. When I reloaded the game my new survivor Sally was missing and the 15 mobiles too. I have spent a fair bit of money on this game so am very annoyed. I put a message on their facebook but no response. No idea how to do an in-game complaint. I'll be spending no more if they don't sort this out.
  • GlookerjdcGlookerjdc Member Posts: 130
    I lost my best 3 survivors while doing a deadly mission and the game stalled out to a reconnection issue.. When the game "reconnected", my top 3 survivors were all dead...
    @Basil4952, check your radio tent to see if the survivor is still there.
    Different survivor at lower level (7 instead of 10) but yes. Still not happy and feel I should be compensated.
    @Basil4952, please submit an in game support request by clicking gear icon (setting), go to help, look for contact us in the right corner, if you don't see it, click on a question and see the answer then contact us should show up.

Most likely you had a connection issue.
    I now have done
    Will the issue of lost survivors due to game glitches be addressed soon? I've been waiting since 11 April with no response and have submitted detailed in game tickets.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2016
    I also lost my main team due to a connection issue during a deadly. When the game reconnected, they were dead. I submitted a ticket. Still waiting for a response. Edit: Response received
    [Deleted User]
    I've been waiting since April 7 th ,I sent multiple tickets with no response only these moderators who tell you to submit tickets ,you must have to send 15 or 20 a day to get a response I guess.
    I received the following message in game this morning, but have not received the compensation they say they are giving me??

@glookerjdc, looks like you received a response but not the compensation. It looks like you answered yes to ending the conversation. In the future, please double check before ending the conversation. Please submit a new support request and attach the screenshots to let support know that it wasn't received.
    @zbot
    That's the way the msg showed up ("the conversation has been ended")

I have submitted another ingame report with links to the screen shots... Guess it will be another 3-4 weeks before they respond again even tho in the message they say they will rectify this now.....

their definition of now is clearly different than mine...