Kill More Saviors - to get to 60mil by deadline

Here's an idea to kill as many Saviors as possible for the event so we all get a "unique legendary weapon."

Find the mission in the challenge with the maximum number of Saviors. Kill them all, or leave 1 if necessary, and then flee the mission. Keep it down to 3 gas and easy kills to get maximum Saviors kills.

I've tried it and my Savior kill count does increase. Pass this along to your guilds so we all get a nifty toy at the end of the event!

-BigSnafu
zosontembel

Comments

• MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    This will not be necessary in this challenge since almost everyone is able to beat "The manor" Mission.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Morgan said:

This will not be necessary in this challenge since almost everyone is able to beat "The manor" Mission.

But @BigSnafu is meaning you can do that mission over and over at the lowest level. So rather than only get 4 Saviours about 6 times (however many times you can play it before they get to strong & gas is too costly), you can do the lowest level over and over for only 3 gas.
  • LightfeetLightfeet Member Posts: 1,062
    @Morgan But not everyone is able to do this mission in higher lvl range. No need to do the mission endlessly, but in lower lvl's you can send some anyway unused chars to the hospital on lower gas costs to push the savior counter a little bit.
  • MorganMorgan Member Posts: 191
    Oh don't get me wrong, guys. @BigSnafu 's idea is pretty good. I just wanted to mention it in case you don't want to spend gold on healing survivors after fleeing.
    IGN: Morgan
    Currently Top 16 Globally and #2 in Canada
    Email: [email protected]

Need a guild? Click here to check us out!!!
    edited April 2016
    @Morgan That's the reason why I would do it on the low lvl challenges to put the either way unused chars into the hospital. (With the weekend event and reduced gas costs no real loss.)
  • KlorelKlorel Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2016
    Just raid more for upping your savior kill count ;l will get the community event numbers up faster too
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    edited April 2016
    I thought @Teeceezy said that outpost raids don't count towards savior kills.
    edited April 2016
    @Cherokee_Rose That's why we are talking about savior kills in the Hilltop challenge called "Manor House". ;)
    @Lightfeet I know that. My comment was referring to what @Klorel said.
    @Cherokee_Rose Sorry, my fault! Overlooked Klorels post, which indeed is wrong as human kills in Outpost raids don't count. It's a little bit confusing as they are counted in the same statistic of your account overview, but NG clearly told us that they don't count for the community challenge.
    edited April 2016
    @Lightfeet It's OK we're cool :smile: I went back and found the thread where Teeceezy said that and it is also stated in the original announcement by TK-421. I just wanted to make sure I didn't misunderstand what was being said because there does seem to be some confusion since it is included on the stat page.
  • woyke554433woyke554433 Member Posts: 17
    null
    I agree, does not add up that we have that many, which we will not make the 60 mil goal at this pace, and they are only counting savior kills.
  • BigSnafuBigSnafu Member Posts: 26
    I use my core team of 2 hard hitting Assaulters and run through all of my other survivors letting them take the flee damage. Takes them a while to heal, but it gives me a break from the game for an hour or so. In this Manor House mission I'm very careful to not kill the last Savior and yet I've managed to kill the last one a couple times. My Savior kill count is approaching 1500 with this tactic.