Manor House

Anyone know why the manor house saviors vary between four and five?
Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
This space intentionally left blank.

Comments

• ZeenaZeena Member Posts: 126
    Another thing that irks me besides how many there are is is how sometimes the saviors attacks cause significant damage and sometimes they hurt you and there is no damage. Very odd.
    masmith93
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,267
    Zeena said:

Another thing that irks me besides how many there are is is how sometimes the saviors attacks cause significant damage and sometimes they hurt you and there is no damage. Very odd.

I realized that if you keep them in a good distance they don't use to attack
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • DaleDale Member Posts: 1,122
    Compared to the walkers, these dudes are fast.
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    edited April 2016
    "Another thing that irks me besides how many there are is is how sometimes the saviors attacks cause significant damage and sometimes they hurt you and there is no damage. Very odd"

I believe it's because just like our survivors , they are capable of critical hits.
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    I believe it has to do with their lvl and the type/class of Savior which we face.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • NCDawgFanNCDawgFan Member Posts: 2,070
    I'm with @Dale, these dudes are fast. I am using my two best hunters and my best shooter on this one. I shoot first with my hunters then let the shooter get the kill giving him two shots later. I also head in different directions from the start to avoid the warrior multi strike. I make sure to take out the exposed bruiser on the first play to avoid a possible stun. I have 36 stars on this one so far. I have noticed the 4 versus five opponents as I have played along.
    ggbats
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 46
    I've been doing overwatch, right away. Usually kill 2, and another is bleeding. Finish that one off, overwatch again. Injure the remaining saviors... And finish the last one off on the third turn.
  • DianeDiane Member Posts: 46
    I use assault and 2 hunters.
  • Hittenyouoff2Hittenyouoff2 Member Posts: 226
    It can been done so far up to level 26 recommended level 27 is way to crazy... Lol there like bullet/damage proof lol
  • ErwalesteErwaleste Member Posts: 21
    In manor house,I use 2 shooter & 1 hunter.
    *Leader of Kaskus Indonesia The Walking Dead No Man's Land aka KITWDNML*

• zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    Interrupt helps immensely.
    ggbats
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    edited April 2016
    zoson said:

Interrupt helps immensely.

I am still getting my rear end kicked. Have 100%. Maybe Level 20 Legendary with 100% interrupt, with Gold luck and Dodge on both survivor and armor would give me a chance :( Going to keep on trying the next couple of days. Got three beds in the hospital and will keep them filled 24/7 :)
    mcbkhicks
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 578
    I use 2 bruisers on overwatch and a hunter or shooter with interrupt (also overwatch). Works like a charm. No injuries. Now on level 19 with level 15 survivors I think I cannot do it due to body shots.
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783
    And just got 42 Stars total on Manor. YES!!!
    zosonjesterggbatsTheLostOnes
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    3 shooter team all with interrupt. Just always keep a safe distance and stay together.

Illbrainer
  • Neil_JNeil_J Member Posts: 1,873
    2 Assaults, 1 Hunter, and do it all on Overwatch.
    Just take 1 step, and don't shoot - let them get within range and Overwatch takes care of them whilst receiving minimal damage.
    “You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only option.” (Bob Marley)
    Gonkistan
    Just tried again to get to 40 stars with a team of three assaults all with 100% innterupt weapons, trying the @Neil_J technique but the one with the lowest armour got smoked with one saviour left to kill. I am going to try again with two shooters and a hunter next. I have never made 40 on one before so I am going to keep trying.
  • IllbrainerIllbrainer Member Posts: 464
    44 Stars, next lv 24 saviors. Using 2 Hunters, 1 Shooter. All with golden interrupt. Was so lucky. Just one came in for attacks. Took out one after the other. No chance for me anymore if two attacks in the beginning! One of my favourite maps!
    Leader of WEIRDnDEADLY! Keep Guild Weird!
    Member of the Empty Memorial Club- Elite Survivalist
    Founder of the Lucille Level 18 Club
    ggbats
    I start out seeing a bruiser in the distance then keep getting swarmed by three others after the first overwatch @Illbrainer. I keep hoping for a different attack from the saviors but so far the aggressive swarm seems to be my curse. Congrats on 44!
    edited April 2016
    Thanks @NCDawgFan Do the bruisers still stun higher lv saviors? I Never tried cause I use bruisers almost never. Edit: Misread your post, forget about it ;-)
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    edited April 2016
    45 stars and counting
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

• sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    edited April 2016
    I'm jealous and stuck! Have run Manor House up to 37 stars/L21 survivor recommendation. I have tried multiple 2 hunter combo teams with assault, shooter, warrior, and bruiser. On this level it is taking 3-4 shots to bring each savior down and they are swarming my team on their second turn. Their attacks are vicious and I keep getting summarily creamed (not even close to getting thru the level). All of my survivors are L17 Epic maxed out with decent maxed out gear). Really wanted to hit 40 stars on this one (have never done that before). Re-reading thread above, I only have weapon with 100% interrupt, so maybe I'm maxed out.
    @sligoem I just tried again: Two were coming and it didnt worked (one shooter now with silver interrupt only). Just give it a try. Once you see that more than one of your survs will get damage or two or more saviors attacking, flee.

I dont want to use Gold in this challenge so I wait for the doc's in hospital to heal the survs. But I will give it a try as long as challengs is going.
  • sligoemsligoem Member Posts: 330
    @Illbrainer - thanks, I'll try again.
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Can someone please confirm that the interrupt trait only applies if at least 1ap from melee saviour?
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • SlickRickSlickRick Posts: 2,731
    @FizzyPinot

Yes it does...I just finished level 25...took forever moving so slowly but it works
    You better check yo self before you wreck yo self...cuz I'm bad for your health, I come real stealth
  • FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Brill thank you @SlickRick
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    Just climbed to 47. Took about 4 tries of watching my favorite players having their heads chopped off before I found a savior distribution that would work with the interrupt strategy.

Using two hunters and warrior all with silver interrupt and gold luck.

Use the warrior as point and fire with both hunters. Move one step repeat.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)