Where do stars go when you leave a guild?

I just noticed after removing a player that didn't get many stars that their stars went with them when banished and then when a new player entered he had 0 but it showed more on his screen.

How does it all work? And if your gonna banish someone when is the appropriate time so you can get keep the maximum. Challenge stars??

Comments

• jesterjester Member Posts: 2,741
    They come to me. Thank you.
    masmith93
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    The appropriate time to boot is at the start of a new challenge (Mon/Thurs) when the have 0 stars.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    They go to star heaven :)
    ant
  • PerdtinPerdtin Member Posts: 783

They go to star heaven :)

Midway upon the journey of our life
    I found myself within a forest dark,
    For the straightforward pathway had been lost.
    Ah me! how hard a thing it is to say
    CatMorte
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    The devs probably made this so that you can't rotate people in and out of guild to cheat a bunch of challenge stars.
    It is not as if the leaderboards weren't silly enough you know.
  • ErykEryk Member Posts: 30
    I've seen it before where new players had stars withheld. Wondering if there was a change that I didn't notice.
    If u boot someone mid challenge all their stars they collected that challenge go with them also, which reverts the guild score back minus their stars , also if you join a guild mid challenge & 20 players had previously got at a min 1 star each then you will need to wait till next challenge for your stars to count unless only 19 players or less have got stars then yours would count
    So if your guild hit the 3200 milestone reward & you boot someone with 200 stars then the whole team reverts back to 3000, not to sure if you reach the milestone again that you get to collect the reward again though ?
  • MystiqueMystique Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 1,454
    edited April 2016
    We had someone leave a few weeks ago from our guild after we hit the 3200 tier.. The members who did not claim the reward right away, lost it. We were able to get back up to the tier again and were rewarded again, but only for those that had not already claimed it the first time. If I am remembering it correctly!
    ⚔️ Leader/Elder TheHerdReborn/TheHerdReturned⚔️
    🌟IGN: Rene 🌟 Line ID: Mystique_01
  • DCBMETDCBMET Member Posts: 392
    Lol..that's not abusable or anything.