Need another Spring Cleaning Event due to Outposts!

I've been raiding a bit. Maybe a lot, but at 5k TG for every two gas, how can I resist? At any rate, I've saved up 84 pieces of legendary equipment, of which the bulk needs to be salvaged. I'd love to do that at a worthwhile time...

Especially given that I'll need eleventy billion XP to level up all the 18 and 19 level gear I'm hoping to fit into.
DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Survivor420

Comments

• Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    It's easier to get legendary gear now
    But unlocking their traits is what makes the gameplay really rich and diverse. @eetu
  • Sipher07Sipher07 Member Posts: 591
    Need XP to do that or else can u just make a trait automatically unlocked based on survivor level and simplify like that?
  • thatdamngoodcire777thatdamngoodcire777 Member Posts: 85
    Imfgunnut, how are you finding players with 5k crates? Highest I've found are at 4.5k and that was once. I have 3.3k influence. Maybe I need to be above the silver cycle bracket idk
    Survivor420
  • lmfgunnutlmfgunnut Member Posts: 1,636
    I'm in the master bracket. Likely just found the hoarders where I am.
    DeadFamily Guild Elder, a Top 20 Global Guild

The Undying Suvivalist--Founding Member and Prezident of the Empty Memorial Club

2725 Deadly Missions Completed Prior to the End of The Deadly Era

Nightmare Club Member--All 14 Episodes of Story Complete on Nightmare Mode (lvl 19 survivors)

Survivor420
  • LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    Lol... I only do 5K XP raid too... Same bawls a to me, just can't resist this tentation for XP.
  • LamsirLamsir Member Posts: 57
    Happens , I wanted to say, no bawls. Now I have more than 4800 influence.